**NEW** IPL 2017 Teams Shared under Friedlele7 - Stadiums added with latest Adboards.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
upload_2017-4-7_1-50-59-png.185591
upload_2017-4-4_2-11-4-png.185439

IPL Teams up and ready for download.

Delhi Daredevils
Gujarat Lions
Kings XI Punjab
Kolkata Knight Riders
Mumbai Indians
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Rising Pune Supergiants
Sunrisers Hyderabad

All teams include Kits, Logos, Players, Stadiums, Adboards and some Bats*.

I have not included stadiums due to space restrictions for some.

*Bats have so far only been added for most international or recognised players. As I go, I will add bats to teams as well.

I truly made an effort to make likenesses as close as possible for EVERY player. Some better than others, some total crap.

These are the current 2017 squads and kits. If and when changes occur I will update them.

This was made possible by many PC members many whom I cannot remember. Special shout outs must go out to @SnowyCasanova @Fissionmailed for their contribution with players from the onset and other members such as @karolkarol @Munkeymomo and @rajsvm for their creations as well. Others also had a hand such as @cd779 @HELL_rAiseR @SL1244738 and @TekkogsSteve. If I left anyone out it was not my intention and I will add your name if you just pop me a DM.

**@waraa for his stadiums and Adboards**

**If you find any issues please feel free to let me know so I can fix them ASAP**

Please rate these teams as well, that would truly be appreciated.

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-7_8-59-18.png
    upload_2017-2-7_8-59-18.png
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,026
  • upload_2017-2-7_8-59-39.png
    upload_2017-2-7_8-59-39.png
    85 KB · Views: 974
Last edited:

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Please note it is probably best to re-download RCB and Delhi Daredevils as I made a few fixes to squads, players and kits.

B

Bigby Wolf

Great work on the kits as usual!!
I was only able to download four of these Ipl teams ,rest showing an error custom logos are full despite deleting all the texture_bat logos (i always delete these after downloading a new team).Is it possible for you to upload the teams without the texture bat logos? Because after downloading a team i needed to delete the teture bat logos so as to download another team without that full database error.
Also another thing i found is there multiple adboards and bat logos of same player in the acadamey for ex : 25 spartan dre Russ logos and 30+ vk and Abd logos.
What i did was deleted the rest 20 of the logos of spartan bats and kept only 5 of them (front,back and 2 sides of Russell's bat ) and again had to assinged the logos in the player equipments in the academy.
Is there way to avoid such duplication of logos? whatever option i choose be it yes or no to replace the logos there multiple logo of the same thing.
20170207182131_1.jpg
for ex - 25 of spartan dre russ bat ,30 mrf vk and abd bats.
20170207182102_1.jpg

Sahil180

Club Captain
View attachment 181737
View attachment 181738

IPL Teams up and ready for download.

Delhi Daredevils
Gujarat Lions
Kings XI Punjab
Kolkata Knight Riders
Mumbai Indians
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Rising Pune Supergiants
Sunrisers Hyderabad

All teams include Kits, Logos, Players and some Bats*.

I have not included stadiums due to space restrictions for some.

*Bats have so far only been added for most international or recognised players. As I go, I will add bats to teams as well.

I truly made an effort to make likenesses as close as possible for EVERY player. Some better than others, some total crap.

These are the current 2016 squads and kits. If and when changes occur I will update them.

This was made possible by many PC members many whom I cannot remember. Special shout outs must go out to @SnowyCasanova @Fissionmailed for their contribution with players from the onset and other members such as @karolkarol @Munkeymomo and @rajsvm for their creations as well. Others also had a hand such as @cd779 @HELL_rAiseR @SL1244738 and @TekkogsSteve. If I left anyone out it was not my intention and I will add your name if you just pop me a DM.

**If you find any issues please feel free to let me know so I can fix them ASAP**

Please rate these teams as well, that would truly be appreciated.
If u would need help for updating the rosters after auction, I can help!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
The logo duplication things really is becoming annoying. It is pretty much why I have done away with custom adboards in stadiums. The bats do not affect me as much because the bats are my own. The ad boards do though.[DOUBLEPOST=1486474408][/DOUBLEPOST]
If u would need help for updating the rosters after auction, I can help!
I will get back to you after the 20th and we can collaborate.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Great work on the kits as usual!!
I was only able to download four of these Ipl teams ,rest showing an error custom logos are full despite deleting all the texture_bat logos (i always delete these after downloading a new team).Is it possible for you to upload the teams without the texture bat logos? Because after downloading a team i needed to delete the teture bat logos so as to download another team without that full database error.
Also another thing i found is there multiple adboards and bat logos of same player in the acadamey for ex : 25 spartan dre Russ logos and 30+ vk and Abd logos.
What i did was deleted the rest 20 of the logos of spartan bats and kept only 5 of them (front,back and 2 sides of Russell's bat ) and again had to assinged the logos in the player equipments in the academy.
Is there way to avoid such duplication of logos? whatever option i choose be it yes or no to replace the logos there multiple logo of the same thing.
View attachment 181752 for ex - 25 of spartan dre russ bat ,30 mrf vk and abd bats.View attachment 181751

I think it's currently somewhat broken at the moment. As you rightly say, even when choosing to replace the current logo etc, it still goes ahead and creates a duplicate regardless.

knockedin

Club Captain
I think it's currently somewhat broken at the moment. As you rightly say, even when choosing to replace the current logo etc, it still goes ahead and creates a duplicate regardless.
Yeah it creates the duplicates either way, just a few less when pressing no I think. They really need to lift the logo limit

beswick13

Club Cricketer
You my friend, are a machine! This is outstanding. Massive massive thanks!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The version of Pune I downloaded is missing Usman Khawaja, George Bailey and Saurabh Tiwary (Sohail Trivedi @ Jharkhand). Although the last two have both been released for the 2017 season.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Llewelynf Do you have any plans to do the 1999 world cup again?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
The version of Pune I downloaded is missing Usman Khawaja, George Bailey and Saurabh Tiwary (Sohail Trivedi @ Jharkhand). Although the last two have both been released for the 2017 season.
I doubt that's my version. They are all in my team and linked

Users who are viewing this thread