New Podcast: live pitch

Still no gameplay video or screenshots:facepalm.I have been a gamer for long but i am amazed why they are delaying it .Will they release after eng-nz series .

Only thing sure at this moment is that they will release it before 21st June.....provided the game is not delayed :p

Only thing sure at this moment is that they will release it before 21st June.....provided the game is not delayed :p

I somehow seriously doubt it will be delayed as they would lose the majority of the market (Aus and England) if released after/half way through the series.

Well let us hear something from Chief then......surely you do know this Chief?

Last edited by a moderator:
Chief, as a paying customer who has shelved out hard earned cash to pre order a game that one has been lead to believe will release on the 21st of June I feel I have every right to ask you to clarify with a simple yes or no answer whether this game has been delayed or not. You have presented yourself as someone who wishes to be honest and open to the community. I feel it is now really time to state how things are. I have been very supportive until now but am getting a sense of being lead down the garden path........please comment.

Chief, as a paying customer who has shelved out hard earned cash to pre order a game that one has been lead to believe will release on the 21st of June I feel I have every right to ask you to clarify with a simple yes or no answer whether this game has been delayed or not. You have presented yourself as someone who wishes to be honest and open to the community. I feel it is now really time to state how things are. I have been very supportive until now but am getting a sense of being lead down the garden path........please comment.

I would rather see a decent game being taken out, rather than a half baked. Than again feel totally hard done by, Even if it releases 2 weeks after I am unsure to purchase it. The track record says a lot about transmissions games, 3 cricket titles full of flaws. time to take the money back from pre-order.

Last edited:

I was thinking the same thing, it's making Ross look right and very good right now. Where is the chief.:spy. Moonshine and cake.:thumbs

I have supported this game from the start but i cant help but think they are having a bit of a stinker at the moment!

Wow...I am honestly really surprised. Even after Ross said it probably will be delayed I had a hard time believeing it. They had a teaser out with a release date on it :(. People might say games get delayed all the time but still it is a bit unprofessional to let everyone know when the game is this close to release. And I am not saying chief is but 505 games and their policies.

Jamie strikes again.

"It was out of my control"

"There are known knowns, and unknown unknowns"

Tick tock tick tock.

Back to the Big Ant thread.

Serious question, This must be a outside UK thing but do people actually put money down to pre-order and if so why would you do it so early?

Is no news good news... or bad news?

Next podcast: Rain delays and game delays :yes

i dont think the game i going to be delayed i talk to eb games and they said no news about that and i think they would be the first to know. i think screens will release are ipl is finished it make alot of sense. to release on jun 21st the game has to be finished normally about 1 month before the game is done. let me know what you think of these thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread