New Roster

how is My patch and roster

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rahulrohit

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here is a new new roster for internationals teams.You will relly enjoy this roster and Spicially in test matches.i am attaching my gameplay patch with this roster use that patch with roster.Copy all patch file to your root directory folder.Capy .Ros folder in my documents Steps.My Documents\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005

Attachments

• Roster and patch.zip
    260.9 KB · Views: 155

rahulrohit

School Cricketer

This ptch is a real patch.When u will play in this patch then u will feel like real use roster with this patch.This roster includes m.patel,sree santh,r.p singh and many more new players with real stats

M.Di Venuto

Club Cricketer
Well I guess thats the best answer we're going to get. Has anyone tried this patch yet?

rahulrohit

School Cricketer

You cant play offsides shots untill u have fill half confidence meter.Shots u will play are like a real game.We can say it a Ea cricket 2005 new and use this patch with the roster i have posted and u can also play with ur own roster.Try it and tell how is it ?

Short Leg

International Cricketer
rahulrohit said:
You cant play offsides shots untill u have fill half confidence meter.Shots u will play are like a real game.We can say it a Ea cricket 2005 new and use this patch with the roster i have posted and u can also play with ur own roster.Try it and tell how is it ?

In a real game i play off side shots before i have half filled confidence.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
but thats dumb coz in real life ive seen players like Hayden, Ponting,Butt,Inzamam,Flintoff the list goes on anyhow ive seen em smash the ball through the offside like second ball or sometimes first

Users who are viewing this thread