New update - Easily install loader,kits,expansion...

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi everybody,
I have made a new update -- "Cricket 2002 demo kit" which will enable new users to QUICKLY AND EASILY install and run the loader,demo expansion,sa and nz kits etc.

People have been raising many questions on how to do that and how to do this.So i thougt that making a new demokit would be a worthwhile option.I have included a detailed installation guide as well as an extensive troubleshooting guide which will make installing the loader and kits really easy!

Included in the package:loader version 2,updated and working demogame.gam and comdlg32.ocx files,sa and nz kits and faces and installation and troubleshooting guides.

I have sent this to Sangamm for uploading on cricket2002 online site and i can mail it to anyone who wants it,just post your email address.

Cheers.

hi ritwikgames,

it's very good work done by u
it is very very useful for beginners specially
carry on

i added u in my yahoo messenger

Hi,

I am babai. Couls you please send me the Cricket 2002 patch that you created as I am eagerly looking forward to it.
My E-Mail address is [email protected]. Aslo couls you please tell me whether it will work fine with SAF Vs Nz demo or I have to again download the ENG Vs Aus demo. Also I think EA has made some changes in the First Demo,
Eng vs Aus as the demo expansion by bheekaram doesnot work in the Eng Vs aus demo any more as it says Invalid saved game. Can any fix this problem.

"East or West Cricket 2002 is the best."

Babai :D :)

Babai,
You NEED the ORIGINAL Eng vs Aus demo to run all the updates that have been made till now.Yes,i know that perhaps it has been changed but there are TWO england demos in the site{http://www.easportscricket.com}.I think you need to d'load the one with the file name "engdemo.exe" or something.The other(incompatible) demo has the file name "ausdemo".You have to chase 305 runs in the correct and compatible demo,OK?

cricshachin,karanmadan and puddles i have mailed you the file,although i wonder why Sangamm hasn't put it up by now.

Edited By ritwikgames on June 11 2002 at 13:10

Amazing Ritwik u r really a helping person.Really u r the biggest advantage for all the forums.I wanna add u in msn messenger.I added u in yahoo but u never comes online so gimmi ur msn id.

first of all thanks for your compliments,all of you! :)

Sunilojha84,i don't have a msn ID.I do come online on Yahoo! but rarely.I do not chat much.Whenever i am online my time goes into all the many forums i am registered at apart from the time taken to update and tweak my website.So there's not much time left to chat. ???

Users who are viewing this thread