New WorldXI - a new world team of present players

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all,
I have made a new worldXI team of present players,to be used instead of the old worldXI team in the game which comprises of retired players.The main features are:
{a} commentary for every player is provided
{b} best elevens for both odi's and tests
{c} latest averages and player statistics are used

The team is:
1.Sachin Tendulkar
2.Brian Lara
3.Marcus Trescothick
4.M.Hayden
5.Steve Waugh{test captain}
6.Justin Langer
7.J.Kallis
8.Jonty Rhodes
9.A.Gilchrist
10.Chris Cairns
11.Andy Flower
12.Wasim Akram
13.Shaun Pollock{ODI captain}
14.Shoib Akhtar
15.M.Muralitharan
16.A.kumble
17.Waqar Younis
18.D.Gough
19.Shane Warne
20.Glenn Mcgrath
Is this OK.Please give me your opinions and suggestion so that I can submit the file to STE.
Thanks

yup can u send it to me at [email protected]

and with that i would like to create a new great looking and imaginary kit for WorldXI team :P
so guys any suggestions like color and diff features.....
be free to ask

hi,i have emailed it to both of you.I hope you like it.I need your feedback before i send it in to ste.
:D

send them to me too
also it should have the correct commentry.

and siskue The kit color should be dark blue like of scotland

hi sangamm,
where should i send it-you have not specified an email address and it appears that you have chosen to keep your email private in the forums.

hi there
the mail u send me doesn't contain any file
caould u plz resend it

hey ritwikgames !!!
i recieved your mail only mentioning about world xi team but u didnt send me any file of world xi attached to it..dont u know how to send attachments :(
anyways...pls try to send it as an attachment....
thanx and regards
dippyslara

hi,
i have send it to you all.Dippyslara and siskue i am very sorry,last time i sent the file to you i forgot to make the attachment.
ritwik

hi ritwi

that an excellent job. u could 've added rahul dravid in the test team, 'coz he is a very good test player if not a onedayer. also steve can be the captian of both the odi and test sides. no need to obey the aussie selectors.

also plz send me the files to [email protected]

and siskue, its a good idea to have a new kit for 'em. like the one u made for the toss- manchester united.

thanx

UnderTaker

hi ritwik!!
thats great work..really valuable update......
here is the feedback u didnt add any of the pakistani batsman like inzamam or yusuf youhana neither u added any of the srilankan batsman like jayasuriya or attapatu.....these batsman are also one of the satr batsman otherwise the team is ok...
anyways graet work,..keep it up
thanx and regards
dippyslara

Users who are viewing this thread