New Wrestling:TWC4 released!

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
A new wrestling patch is released(of which i am a member) called TWC4 Fight! which has surpassed all the other games till now either on PS3 or Xbox or PC....

Basically its a patch for a crappy game Wrestling Mpire 08 but you dont need this game to use the patch...The patch itself consists the game and is only zipped....
It has career story line for all the feds present till now whether it be WWE(all the three,i.e. Raw smackdown and ECW,that too seperated),TNA,ROH,training school,Legends...all of them....

Its a best wrestling game you can ever experience on PC.....
The patch was developed by a community called Mpiremall.net.........

Note:some screens not contains 3d crowd and 3d chairs which I removed to increase the game speed

Screenshots:

b9knis23irzsg2gmhiah.jpg

p9o21zizc77s0ho1tdhy.jpg

pt6hh2urmxhsywsl9paz.jpg

2b56htce33jvnw5di8l.jpg

rj5767icpoixoyaof1kb.jpg

bszf3rsg5tpwwop33b8f.png

7yyofp5qr239x7qas18.png

fegyhenvm8wv7646h585.png

znykqr2r1zkn9hr3p8fu.png

Trailer:

[youtube]
[/youtube]

DOWNLOAD LINK

CAREER EDITION:Download TWC4_Career.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
MANAGEMENT EDITION:Download TWC4_Manage.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Last edited by a moderator:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
You were a part of this? Nice!

I'm actually on the Mpiremall forums now trying to download it, but it isn't working.

I played the original Mpire game, and it's pretty decent. Closest thing to SvR for the PC. And you need to mention that the original game is now Freeware (MDickie.com - Inspiration For The Interactive Generation), and that's why the download has everything bundled in one go.

I highly recommend this game to everyone. Especially because the Source Code for this game was released like a month ago, and there is a highly dedicated patching community behind the game now, so expect TONS of improvements.

Any chance you could send this to me by Email or something Nabeel, or host it up here in small parts? Because trying to download it off Mpiremall is just not working for me.

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
I am there a member named as Mr.Centurian.....
Zorax,I will host it up here but the thing seems to me is that many were trying to download the file and traffic was increased due to which you are unable to download.....

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Yea, I thought that might be it too.

There will be a lot less traffic on PC though, so it should work.

Thanks a ton, Mr. Centurian ;)

D'oh, you have the same avvie on both PC and here. How did I miss it :facepalm

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Why do the fights look like they're on fast forwards on that video? Is that how they are in the game? Also, are these files guaranteed to be clean? I've downloaded 'freeware' before, only for it to have a nice little Trojan in it. And is it fully compatible with the Xbox 360 pad?

Edit: One other thing, were there ever any mods made to give WWE Raw on PC a decent career mode? I quite enjoyed the fighting in that game, but it had no longevity because it had no career mode.

Last edited:

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
The moves are shown in fast forward manner but they are not so in reality...
c'mon man its just a trailer.....I don't know whether its compatible with Xbox pad but yes there is a software I think which makes it compatible....

and these files do not contain any trojan,its a patch developed by a community and you can even visit the community and see whats that...

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
The moves are shown in fast forward manner but they are not so in reality...
c'mon man its just a trailer.....I don't know whether its compatible with Xbox pad but yes there is a software I think which makes it compatible....

and these files do not contain any trojan,its a patch developed by a community and you can even visit the community and see whats that...

OK, I have some questions for you:

1. Most importantly, has this game got a decent career mode?
2. Can you add as many wrestlers as you like?
3. Is there a two player mode?
4. Are there PPVs, like Wrestlemania, the Royal Rumble etc?
5. In HiAC matches, are there weapons everywhere? One of the things I hate about the official WWE games is the HiAC matches are rubbish because there are hardly any weapons.

6. Do you have links that show the fighting as it is in the game? In those videos, it looks pretty awful, I have to say.

Thanks in advance for your reply. :)

By the way, do you know if there were any decent career mode mods released for WWE Raw PC?

Last edited:

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
OK - downloading now - the original game seems to have enough depth to warrant a bit of a look at this game. So, does this patch make it into the proper WWE Universe, complete with all events, match types, roster and so on?

Edit: You know, it's not half bad - better than nothing on PC, that's for sure.

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
1. Most importantly, has this game got a decent career mode?
- That's the main attraction of the game. The career mode is brilliant, but does get repetitive after a while. That's where having the Source Code will be so helpful...

2. Can you add as many wrestlers as you like?
- Nope, not yet. There is a limit. And there are only 6 Feds + 1 School + Hall of Fame + A fed for Deceased wrestlers. Last two are only usable in the Exhibition mode and not in the Career mode.

3. Is there a two player mode?
- Yes. One uses keyboard, the other a game-pad.

4. Are there PPVs, like Wrestlemania, the Royal Rumble etc?
- There are PPVs in Career Mode (You get a bonus for appearing on it, and a win on a PPV matters more, and the stadium is bigger). However, there are no named or licensed PPVs (Remember, this game used to be sold first, so it was completely unlicensed), and no create-a-PPV function.

5. In HiAC matches, are there weapons everywhere? One of the things I hate about the official WWE games is the HiAC matches are rubbish because there are hardly any weapons.
- Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. There are like 40 different weapons and objects like ladders, props, boxes, tables and stuff you can throw people through. Weapons include chairs, wooden planks, baseball bats, barbed wire bats, tube lights, scissors, hammers, pool cues, kendo sticks, crutches, video games, stop signs, and so many more...

This patch just updates the in-game roster to a roster including all the feds they could think of, with all 'real' wrestlers in the game.

I expect this game to get a lot better over time since it is now freeware and the source code is released. Expect improvements in graphics and in game performance, as well as making the career mode a lot more in depth. There are also likely to be a lot more options and more ways you can customise matches, and already they've gotten to work on gimmicks like custom entrance videos and entrance attires.

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
The game has better career mode than any game in market till now(believe me....)

Graphics are better than any wrestling game on PC...

All the moves you heard of till now whether it be RKO or FU...
Even double team moves are also there....

you can create your own wrestler and add the name and change the costume,maintain your money bank,maintain your career....
In management edition,sometime you are opposed in the court with other wrestler....

This game was a commercial one but the owner made it freeware just in December....
The speed of the moves is not in reality...It is much slow and you have the option to edit the speed of the moves,Fast,Medium or Slow.....

After the match you can even go to backstage and beat up your opponent,Even you can kill him or her to death.....

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Yea, you can beat people to injury/death. You can cause them to gush blood or lose limbs. But beware, the same can happen to you!

There were a LOT more moves on Encore than on Mpire, but since it's become freeware, even adding more moves is a possibility now.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
The game has better career mode than any game in market till now(believe me....)

Graphics are better than any wrestling game on PC...

All the moves you heard of till now whether it be RKO or FU...
Even double team moves are also there....

you can create your own wrestler and add the name and change the costume,maintain your money bank,maintain your career....
In management edition,sometime you are opposed in the court with other wrestler....

This game was a commercial one but the owner made it freeware just in December....
The speed of the moves is not in reality...It is much slow and you have the option to edit the speed of the moves,Fast,Medium or Slow.....

After the match you can even go to backstage and beat up your opponent,Even you can kill him or her to death.....

I'm not sure about this one to be honest. It seems that even though I was pressing different directions and attack button, I was only getting one attack (a very girly looking slap).

I think I'll wait for Smackdown v Raw Online - which is definitely coming for PC - there's an official trailer out. Rumours are it's coming June 10th...

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
dude you have many moves...

S-you grapple and after grappling:
A+up,down,right,left
X+up,down,right,left
Z+up,down,right,left
these will give you different moves
after grappling if you press S+direction,you make the opponent run to that direction

alone Z+up,down,right,left-You run
X-you take up a weapon
A-you hit,like slap or punch or kick...

you have a finisher move also which is shown by Special text above the wrestler if you ave beaten your opponent many times or if you taken the advantage..

You can go to editor option in main menu and assign your wrestler different moves....
There are a lot,you have just seen 0.0001 of them......
Try to explore and find out more and more things you have ever thought of.....

Users who are viewing this thread