Story New Zealand Team Career | Ashes Cricket

Faithful

Club Cricketer
Today the ICC announced to new format for Test and ODI cricket going forward.

There will be 11 rounds of matches where every team plays each other twice. Each team also get one 5 match series against a team of similar quality. Except for the Ashes which will remain every year. Also throughout the 11 rounds there will be a ODI world cup going between some rounds with the final being played at the end of the season.

A Win is worth 3 and a draw 1. Winning a series is also worth an extra point.

I will be changing the players attributes bases on player performances.
I will be Batting both innings and bowling the first 10 overs of each session we bowl in. Stats will be recorded manually for NZ only as doing it for every team would take too much time. To start i will play the Tests on Veteran/Hard.

Round 1 match ups:
(Left side has 1st match at home)

:nz: New Zealand vs :ind: India
:pak: Pakistan vs :ire: Ireland
:saf: South Africa vs :afg: Afghanistan
:sri: Sri Lanka vs :aus: Australia
:wi: West Indies vs :ban: Bangladesh
:zim: Zimbabwe vs :eng: England

NZ Game 1 Lineup vs India in NZ

:bat: T. Latham
:bat: J. Raval
:bat: K. Williamson :c:
:bat: R. Taylor
:bat: H. Nicholls
:wk: B. Watling
:ar: C. De Grandhomme
:ar: M. Santner
:bwl: T. Southee
:bwl: N. Wagner
:bwl: T. Boult

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. Also if you have lineup suggestions for any teams also feel free to post those.

Faithful

Club Cricketer
It was an overcast morning in Wellington, India won the toss and chose to bowl first. This looked like the correct decision when Raval was caught for 0 by Saha trying an emphatic back foot drive. Latham fell shortly after also when he went for a drive and edged it to gully where Pandya took a simple catch. This meant Williamson and Taylor needed to steady the ship at 6-2. This looked like a short lived partnership when Williamson was adjudged out LBW. But was given Not Out when he referred the decision as he was hit outside the line of off stump. They did well to remain both not out at the end off the session with the score at 83-2.Ashes Cricket 5_05_2018 2_40_34 PM.png Ashes Cricket 5_05_2018 2_40_42 PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread