Profile Flag
Australia
Thread to discuss the New Zealand Cricket Team

Last edited:

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've got tickets to the NZ v Australia game though apparently my tickets are "restricted viewing" so I'm guessing some part of a pillar or other stand is blocking my view but oh well.

I'm also thinking about flying to Wellington for the quarter final :D

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I have strong feeling that not 'fight hard for dust' would happen this time. New Zealand have always shown their best performances in world cups reaching semis most of the time and getting pulled out when the trophy is one less step closer, without converting all the semi final chances into final. Now, they would not be the so called giant killers but would be the favorites for the world cup title?
Key player: Kane Williamson

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
so I'm guessing some part of a pillar or other stand is blocking my view

...or some one. Me. It's me. I'll be wearing a mexican hat and holding an umbrella for no reason. Got tickets for a bunch of NZ games in Napier and Hamilton. Can't wait!

now, they would not be the so called giant killers but would be the favorites for the world cup title?

South Africa have this World Cup in the bag already, but I'd be genuinely pleased if it was a NZ/SA final. There's every possibility we'll make our usual Semi-Final spot though, we've got a pretty decent team. Quietly pleased we're not viewed as "underdogs" because that's an annoying title and underdogs are for teams like India and Pakistan that really don't have a show this time around.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Just how NZ ended one more practice session. Damn! Only NZ practice team can face them.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Solid victory, momentum continues in our favor. Stay the course, lads. England is next on the menu, Wellington is a bit of a booby location for us at the moment... Good thing England haven't shown up to the World Cup yet.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Solid victory, momentum continues in our favor. Stay the course, lads. England is next on the menu, Wellington is a bit of a booby location for us at the moment... Good thing England haven't shown up to the World Cup yet.

Scotland is coming before England and shall squash you!!!!!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...What's a Scotland?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Well that was a lot closer than it should have been... Hopefully just a sleepy-day for our guys, expect Hesson will put a rocket up them before England.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
By the sounds of things Dunedin is just a wannabe Edinburgh.[DOUBLEPOST=1424159643][/DOUBLEPOST]Tell me what you want what you really really want (Nobody read that).

rishijeet

Banned
Last night (I am in other country ) newzeland escape from certain humiliation, I do not know but someone was dropped as soon as Guptil got out, either Mac or Williamson, Anyway its a close game, what will happen to kiwi if Aged VETTORY and Anderson not share 6 wits with them?

I wish my subject message accepted this time, I have lot to say, I am new here, my 2nd. Post only.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mitchell McClenaghan needs to be played already.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I just hope they don't peak too early. In 1992 they were the favourites to take home the trophy until the Inzi storm hit them. SF has always been their World Cup curse and I have a feeling that it may end the same way this time round too.

Users who are viewing this thread