Story New Zealand Tour England - Cricket07!

::SolidSnake::

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
1sr9.gif

Kiwi's Arrive At Airport, While Poms Take On The Irish!

The Kiwi's have arrived ahead of the long summer in England where they will compete in a 4 Test Series, 5 ODI Series and a triangular series with one unammed team, so it's already cooking up to be one good encounter.

1975846reax300afpnm1.jpg

Meanwhile a couple of 100 miles away England had a nice little match against Ireland which well you could say showed England mens form and what they have in store for the Kiwi's with England posting a biggy it will send some clear messages to New Zealand that this England side means bussiness...

41761708mahmoodafp300oj7.jpg

Squads & Fixtures to be announced in the next couple of hours!

Last edited:
NZ tour England - C'mon England! This would be a good story as there are few stories that have NZ involved I think. Good Luck!

Go with England and New Zealand, shall be a close contest.

Also mate, I made that Gilly sig you requested in my thread.

Alright 4 good votes so yeah I'll do NZ v England I was feeling that to.

Will give update soon I want to make this story as detailed as possible, and evertonfan thanks a bunch.

I will give some tips as the screen capture quality in your avatar alone is enough to convince me this story could be good.

1. Don't attach images using the toolbar at the bottom, use the tutorial at the top of this sub forum.

2. Don't skip cutscenes as pictures of a captain being upset can say loads.

Ahh ok I'm going to try that ImageShack hope it isnt to complicated.

I get what you mean 'Photos can say a thousand words ;)'

I think thats the saying?

Cheers guys I just need to think where to start probably will update tommorow or early morning, I will update first post btw so look out for it ;)

There isn't many stories with the Kiwis involved so I am looking foward to this :)

yeah good luck with this mate. good choice to go with nez zealand vs england. should be good. ill be keeping a close eye on this one. all the best

MWaugh

Users who are viewing this thread