New Zealand Tour of England - 2021

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
We really need the West Indies to come back so we can bully them.
I feel an "every batsman in domestic cricket" analysis coming along, in the same vein as my "every spinner in domestic cricket" analysis

Although with the spinners, the conclusion was very much "that's all of them, chief"

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I feel an "every batsman in domestic cricket" analysis coming along, in the same vein as my "every spinner in domestic cricket" analysis

Although with the spinners, the conclusion was very much "that's all of them, chief"
There isn't anyone I can think of that isn't unavailable, has sustained form or hasn't been discarded already that'd improve this.

D

Dutch

Unironically, James Vince would improve this. They're already not scoring runs, might as well look good while not scoring them
Some of the shadow shots as a raft of batsmen came out to bat (rather shortly) have been excellent.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England

Get in. I can pretend I know what I'm talking about to my non forum friends.

Users who are viewing this thread