New Zealand tour of India (Sept-Oct 2016)

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Stop using bad language in every statement. It's not your home/street.
Jadhav played well in last 2 matches. And yes he will be replaced when Raina came back. Thats the way it has to be happened.
Raina did nothing in domestic recently. He is completely out of form.
Bad word? How do you know it's a bad word? Where have I used it? And it's not my home? You don't say !
And Ya jadhav should replace raina. Raina is very inconsistent.[DOUBLEPOST=1476980333][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ah! Bumrah! The only weak link for Indian batting, any other like Shami/ Bhuvi would've done it for us. :(
I feel yadav shouldn't have taken single. I know it will be a tough call for him as they both are bowlers, but both of them sound have talked ahead and decided that yadav would play every ball.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I feel yadav shouldn't have taken single. I know it will be a tough call for him as they both are bowlers, but both of them sound have talked ahead and decided that yadav would play every ball.
Yeah. But I didn't get on MS' call on bringing Axar before Hardik. Any day, I'd wan't Hardik before Axar.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
If that shot would have gone for a 4 or 6, we would have been celebrating and saying how incredible shot it was. It's just unfortunate that it didn't come off.
Yes we would have... But it was not that necessary.... The way he played that shot, it looked like we were in serious need of a six... Had he tapped that for a single or double... The story could have been different... But still, he played really well...

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Yeah. But I didn't get on MS' call on bringing Axar before Hardik. Any day, I'd wan't Hardik before Axar.
Well. Axar takes singles and rotates strike. So that's why he came maybe and he wanted to save pandya's power hitting to the end.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
One good thing about todays match was Dhoni was really getting settled in. 39 runs of 60 balls given the situation was not bad at all. His back foot four was amazing to watch

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I think the top order failed to produce today. Had Rohit and Kohli chipped in with 20- 30 runs, there would be more of a chance of winning. It's not their fault completely. Dhoni has just lost is repution to be at the end of the innings. Nevertheless he played a good innings. Tried steadying the innings which worked quite a bit. The actual main problem was that no one really got a big score. In my opinion, Raina would not be so great in this situation. His hard hitting ability might of worked, but overall he is very inconsistent and not really good in these situations.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Dhoni making Kedar Jadhav as a bowler.... Nice

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Dhoni makes a fifty... In your face, haters... Great batting from Kohli and MSD

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Jadhav is just as useful as Raina. Raina only has to earn his place back. If Jadhav can perform well in this series, with both bat and ball, this will be big plus for India.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Jadhav is just as useful as Raina. Raina only has to earn his place back. If Jadhav can perform well in this series, with both bat and ball, this will be big plus for India.

Raina has made runs in big ticket ICC games. Jadhav hasn't. You seem to have a habit of belittling him at every opportunity you can.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well played Dhoni... Still, it's a long way to go...

lion100lion

International Coach
Dhoni's innings today and his partnership with Kohli reminded me of the old days Dhoni-Yuvi match winning partnerships.. Golden days reminded again..Wow..Would have been icing on the cake had he completed the century.[DOUBLEPOST=1477235464][/DOUBLEPOST]Hope that Kohli finishes the match..

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Raina has made runs in big ticket ICC games. Jadhav hasn't. You seem to have a habit of belittling him at every opportunity you can.
The big ICC events is quite irrelevant to now. The World Cup is 3 years away. The Champions Trophy is a year away. Tell me, when was the last time Raina made a big score? He has not performed well in the T20 world cup this year and here you are saying he has made big scores at big ICC events. Jadhav never made it to the World Cup because Raina was good then. Past is Past. Just because he has scored runs in the past doesn't mean he's going to play well and score runs. It won't guarantee if he would do well without doing very well in the domestic.

Users who are viewing this thread