New Zealand vs Australia ODI Series-Winner

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
New Zealand vs Australia ODI Series-Winner

I'm confused. Shouldn't this close today? Match 1 is going on already.

Why should this be closed today? This series is of 3 odi's and in the end the third odi will start on 9th.

Why should this be closed today? This series is of 3 odi's and in the end the third odi will start on 9th.
Ok Mister. Let's assume if a team say NZ win the first two games. That means they have won the series. So, what is the point of this then, unless you want to give away vcash for no reason.

Thats not the point if anyone thing New Zeland will win go ahead place your bet on them and if they win the series you get your vcash. That's other point that if a team wins the series 2-0 if that happens then i will close this event.

User, Aditya has it under control. Just place your bets and let the vBookie guys worry about the work.

He will update the odds after the 1st match and event will be closed if anybody takes a 2-0 lead.

Odds have been updates as per bet365 after the 1st ODI.

Interesting that Australia are still favored to win the series!

Just a question, how will the people get the vcash who bet before match 1? Will it be with these odds?

Whatever the odds where when you placed your bet, thats what they will pay out as.

So if you had bet before these new odds, you would receive payout based on the original odds.

its a 5 match odi series not three:), putting 50,000 on the kiwis :banana2

Last edited:
Just noticed this series is of 5 matches. So any updated odds possible? Might as well have to increase the cut-off time.

Sure. I'll update them in a second and reopen it until the start of the 4th ODI

hMarka added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

And done, odds don't look too good though lol

Users who are viewing this thread