Newbie Classic Mafia 2 - Endgame - Mafia (Swacker & SOS) Win!

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok, another newbie game in the same vein as the last one. Same rules except this one will have a bit more of a writeup to it for you to try and analyse as the town players. Will give you something to work on in trying to figure out if people are lying or telling the truth.

Consider this your final exam before graduating to the full blown games :p

This will be a very straightforward 7 player game. I will post all the role PMs here and hopefully some new players can learn.

Rules
1) Don't quote any communication you have received via PM from me or your mentor
2) This game will have just your alignment and role revealed on death.
3) No communication about the game outside of this thread with anyone but me or your mentor
4) You are allowed one post as a ghost once you are dead. After that please do not comment in the thread.
5) Don't post in white text.
6) Once you're dead, you can't win. Survival is the key.
7) Roleclaiming is allowed
8) Don't edit your posts. Post a new one.

Alive
Simon
Swacker
Blitzberg
Cerande
SOS
Pallu
Yashdude

Dead
Yashdude - Killed Night 1
Pallu - Lynched Day 2

Mentors
Barmyarmy
Varun

Reserve
User2010

We're playing a basic C7 game so the roles will be as follows: (1 cop, 1 doctor, 3 vanilla townies, 1 godfather and 1 goon)

Cop - Town Aligned
You are the cop. Each night phase you can send the name of one player to the game mod and find out if they are Town Aligned or Mafia Aligned
You win once all threats to the town have been dealt with

Doctor - Town Aligned
You are the doctor. Each night phase you can send the name of one player to the game mod and protect them against being night killed. You may not protect yourself and you may protect the same person on consecutive nights.

Vanilla - Town Aligned
You have no special powers except your vote so use it wisely

Godfather - Mafia Aligned
You are the godfather and head of the mafia. Each night you send the game mod the name of a player whom you wish to kill. Your mafia buddy is ___________. You may discuss the game with him in the quicktopic here.
You win once all threats to the mafia have been dealt with

Goon - Mafia Aligned
You are the mafia goon. You have no special powers other than to use your vote to help the mafia to destroy the town. Your mafia buddy is ___________. You may discuss the game with him in the quicktopic here.
You win once all threats to the mafia have been dealt with

Please can all new players follow the link below and confirm they've looked at the basic sample and FAQ.

http://cataldo.freeshell.org/mafia/mafiascum04.swf

Game Track:

Commencement
Night 1

Last edited:

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
You're certainly no newbie User, but if we get 6 fairly quickly I'll gladly have you in the game as a more experienced player to mix it up a bit :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Thanks. But, my record is pathetic so I should get a chance to improve it by playing these newbie mafia games. :p

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Unless of course you get lynched off without a defence on the first day like Zhuorb :lol

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
With these people on board, you never know. As I posted in mafia QT of the previous game, Zhu is a lynch attraction!

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I ould like to join this too , I there is some space left . :spy

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Ok, that's technically 7. I will give it until tomorrow to see if another actual newbie wants to play in place of User, and if so I'll have to sub user out for now and he can come in place of anyone who hasn't realised what they've signed up for :p

Otherwise this starts tomorrow evening, all be ready for you role PMs so we can make this a quick game :)

Users who are viewing this thread