Newbie Classic Mafia III - Endgame - Mafia (Umair2000 and khaleel) WIN

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
We need 7 players for this. Straightforward, you must be considered a newbie to played, i.e. only 1 or 2 games played or you just don't think you're that great at Mafia and think you could improve.

Players:

1) Umair2000 - Wins.
2) Dipak - Lynched Day 1.
3) sos - Killed Night 0.
4) Aggz - Killed at Endgame.
5) Neer. - Killed at Endgame.
6) El Loco - Killed at Endgame.
7) khaleel - Wins.

I will give more details after we get the sign-ups and I think this will run simultaneously with Police Academy Mafia II though this one will last longer I suspect.

Roles:

2 x Mafia Goons - They may kill one player per night.

1 x Cop - Can send in the name of a player at night, and the alignment of that player will be revealed.

1 x Doctor - Can choose to save one person from a Mafia kill per night. If the Mafia try to kill the person that the doctor targeted, the kill is not completed.

3 x Vanilla Townies - Have the power of the vote, but no night abilities.

Tips:

The game starts at night 0. Mafia can make a kill and the cop and doctor can use their roles before we start the days. Unfortunately, someone may die and they may lose the chance to learn, but we have to follow the games. Posting in the thread is not allowed during nights.

All players are able to make a lynch vote, and if there is a majority reached for the vote to lynch a particular person, the player is killed and the game transitions to the next night. No lynching during a day is also possible.

The idea for the town is to try and isolate who are the Mafia. Mafia may act differently, and you have to try and use both gameplay and the cop to try and isolate who is Mafia. The cop can claim when he sees fit and reveal the information he has obtained in the night phases.

The Mafia need to try and blend in and slowly pick off town members. Lynching off town members is also a big advantage.

I also suggest viewing a previous game to see how certain things work, like lynching and how someone got to the conclusion that they need to lynch a person.

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am still considered as a newbie ? :spy

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland