newish to the game

daggers24

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have had this game for some time now but never really had the time to play it. im currently on holiday from work and thought right im going to crack this game as i thought i could play while watching the tests anyway i never got up to watch. but yesterday i came on here read some of your tips decided to be england i found some one day tips which seemed o.k i beat bangladesh.
then in tri series i beat the aussies in the final i probably didn t deserve to but played well in the final. then in the 3 one dayers i beat them again 2-1.
the ashes i tied the ashes 2-2 lost the last test with 3 overs to play i was gutted but quite happy. so in england i was o.k.

pakistan i have just lost the first test i was a disgrace basicaly i need help to post huge scores on the sub continent also i was wondering in real cricket they set plans to certain batsmen is this the way to go i have some ideas of my own which i am about to try but any help with test match batting and bowling field settings i really need

thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread