night games

holden

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey id like to know why it is when i play a tournament or go on a foreign tour, why i dont get night matches in one dayers, i mean if it were a couple its fine but every game is a day game, pleas help me!

holden said:
hey id like to know why it is when i play a tournament or go on a foreign tour, why i dont get night matches in one dayers, i mean if it were a couple its fine but every game is a day game, pleas help me!

its one of the many bugs in the game. to fix it you need to download savtweak and adjust it through there. do a search for day/night matches or the savtweak file and you can find more info. best bet is to do a search aswell before opening up a new thread. hope this helps

I suppose it all depends on where you tour .....you won't have night matches in the WI coz' there aren't facilities to accommodate such games (international games that is) and C2004 would have been made taking such factors into consideration

Thats true, you can't play a day/night match at every stadium in C2k4

so when we open savtweak what do we do, if we want a Day/Night. do have to change the 50overs or something?

hope some1 can explain how to do this.

yeh i think its in the read me but i think you have to play a certain amount of overs and then change it over to night mode and that should fix it. but the best way to go about it is wait for blic or cric2005 and hope that it is fixed there because i find using savtweak for changing day and night is a pain in the ass

MWaugh said:
yeh i think its in the read me but i think you have to play a certain amount of overs and then change it over to night mode and that should fix it. but the best way to go about it is wait for blic or cric2005 and hope that it is fixed there because i find using savtweak for changing day and night is a pain in the ass

Well,the bug still might be there in c2k5,but it certainly won't be there in BLIC.

I haven't really noticed mate,but in c2k5,the night matches look brilliant!

but there are absolutely no screens of night matches in BLIC 2005 if there are somebody please give the link

No,I just checked the gallery and I didn't find any night pics.

That doesn't mean that they won't be in the game though.

Twenty:20 should be great fun in 05, tell me how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread