Night matches in world cup

rjey

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
does anyone know how to play night matches when playing a world cup with
50 over matches.

thanks, but do u know where to download it, can't find it in the downloads centre

dont worry i found it

You can change weather to night only during mid-innings break.
But, I find that if I change the conditions to night, play a few overs, save and reload the weather again becomes sunny and savtweak doesn't work from here on.
So you need to play all night overs continuosly after changing.

By hex-editing I got to know that byte 915768 is the one that decides the weather. It is 05 for night. I did this change in an eng-saf 50 over match after 1 over of 1st innings, i saved and reloaded many times and the weather remained as night.
The 2nd innings started, I played 2 overs saved,reloaded and it was sunny yet again.
and the byte 915768 can do nothing about it(it was still 05)

Likely, we can play Night/Day matches in Cricket 2004 but not Day/Night ones. :D
Gr8 bug HB.

try starting with sunset conditions...it should be night soon...i played a few 10 over matches and found that this happens...but unless someone gets the hold of that clock i dont see how we can have Day Night matches...probably all we can have is Evening Night matches...

No - this is what you do

The second innings of a day nighter will always start as night. If you play the entire 50 overs then obviously you are ok. However if you save, reloading the game will always result in daylight again.

The only workaround is to have a 49 over a side match (using savtweak). Then in the second innings if you save a game, before reloading the save, use savtweak to select dusk/night settings, then when loading the game, dusk/night it is :)

You need to do this everytime before reloading a game in the second innings

Users who are viewing this thread