No Catching/Throwing Meter while Fielding.

whitemessiah200

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've recently bought BLC2005 on Ebay for ?8.90 [inc.postal and packaging] Brand New Packed with all the paperwork etc.
I installed the game, played the game. I've been playing for 3 weeks now but i tried everything but when i play and when it's my turn to field i can't seem to see the Catching/Throwing Meter when fielding also when i bat the same thing happens with Comp fielding the thing is the Batting/Bowling Meter is just fine and works great. I have all the requirements for the game if i didn't then the game wouldn't of worked, right?
So any ideas? :help

This is odd and I've never seen it posted before.

Certainly put down your Computer Specs, we may be able to help then.

The only thing I might suggest is wrong is:
1. There is some kind of option that is turned off which may be why it is not appearing.
2. You need a new driver for your graphics card
3. You bought it from eBay and there may be some damage to the disk.

Also one thing I may suggest if I may :p, is that try installing one of the overlays that are around these forums.

The dvdRom was packed in the box and no damage whats-so-ever also i checked all the options in game and have enabled them, also my specs are exactly the requirements that the game ask for.

SPECS:

WinXP
DirectX <-- latest version
pentium 4
512MB Ram
ATI Radeon 9700PRO

Unlike Hondeydo I have seen this error posted on this forum at least 4-5 times. It has usually turned out to be because the person playing is using a laptop. Try doing a search of this section of the forum to see if anything else turns up.

Users who are viewing this thread