no one is working on pakistani faces why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

immangi

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi
i hav searched all over the forum no one is working on pakistani faces why?
i hav found only two or three faces from pakistani team and these faces r not good enough if anyone knows about the pakistani faces numbers or some expert can work on faces plz do tell me...

and moderators plz dont close this thread bcoz i need some help...

thx...

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
im also waiting for me people to release pakistan pics.. but if u really wanted them read the tutorial on how to make faces and make them ure self.

immangi

School Cricketer
i would love to work on pakistani faces but all i need all pakistani faces numbers i hav found only few numbers if u or anyone can provide all pakistani numbers INSHAH ALLAH i ll release a new pakistani face pack just in few days....

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Guys, all the faces are being worked on. There's a huge thread on this page about face-making. If you'd like to contribute (and you would be more than welcome to) then go and have a read through the Face Pics for face making thread. If you have any questions, I suggest you ask Sid_19840 who is co-ordinating the face-making efforts. :cheers

sid_19840

International Coach
Look,we are all trying to make faces for every player(atleast international) for the game and release a face pack,but since we have only recently found out ways to implement these ideas,so the project has just started.To add to this face making is a time consuming effort and the non-unique player's are much tougher to make and its tougher to find appropriate heads etc for them,yet we are all trying.But please dont expect things to be done overnight,the best you could do is to contribute yourself by making faces for the player's and posting picture's of your work in the face pictures thread.Thank You.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
joesaadati looks like he is making the Pakistani faces in that thread above so this thread's purpose is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread