Non-Licensed teams

haha yea I forget they are a test side, what a joke
Well I second that. But I think it's good they have omitted a few teams like Bermuda. I hate it in EA cricket 2007 when Bermuda or Kenya come till semi finals :(

Well I second that. But I think it's good they have omitted a few teams like Bermuda. I hate it in EA cricket 2007 when Bermuda or Kenya come till semi finals :(

This has never happened in the years I've played Cricket 07

how many threads are you going to post this in? YES THEY ARE IN THE BLOODY GAME!

That was the problem with calling this game *Ashes 2009* its really miss lead alot of people into buying it because they think its just the ashes, bad marketing ploy by codemasters

I gotta go to work today but can start on these names make it looks like a real game... I was laughing hard at the NZ names last night Ian Odden LOL!

Im wondering if created players really is only 16 slot or once you get to 16 slots it has more?? hope so its not enough for me

yeah thats what I was going to upload data options file.. would have had PC version this year but for some reason my powerful graphics card wont work with it sadly.. Ill do the best I can with the PS3 rosters though they are limited unlike PC

Sweet looking forward to it!

How is the indian team jersey in the ashes 2009

hi friends ,i want to ask about the indian team jersey and the faces of them in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread