Nostalgia

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hey guys. I passed out with my Engineering last June and have been associated with a research project ever since in IIT-B. Just had my convocation ceremony last week and been nostalgic about the college days ever since. Can`t believe that the golden days are all over. Just had this phase after my engineering final exams got over last year but the convocation day has made the feeling a lot stronger. Many friends have left for the States and most are now busy with their respective jobs and as much as we`d like to meet up pretty often, these commitments seldom allow it.

Really miss those college days. Those still in their pre-university days in this forum, enjoy your college life as t\you`ll never get it back. Anyone else feels the same?

Highlander999

ICC President
DON'T SAY THAT!! :( I don't ever want to leave uni, yet it is going so quickly I know one day it will end and all the fun and partying and fridge throwing (:p) will have to end and I'll have to work every day and crap like that. Might just move to Hawaii and teach surfing till I am 50 :p

Auwais

International Coach
Hell yeah!

I'm always nostalgic now and again, like recently I've been playing the original Resident Evil, a true RE game that makes you ████ yourself, not like RE4 or 5.

On my YouTube channel, I upload WWF RAW episodes for the benefit of others like me who feel nostalgic and miss the "good, old days".

Nostalgia, eh? If only time machines really existed. :D

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
DON'T SAY THAT!! :( I don't ever want to leave uni, yet it is going so quickly I know one day it will end and all the fun and partying and fridge throwing (:p) will have to end and I'll have to work every day and crap like that. Might just move to Hawaii and teach surfing till I am 50 :p

You`ll never realize it has ended till it actually ends and it slowly starts to sink in. So does the feeling of you having to do stuff in life like "Find a job" and as you said "work everyday"!

-D-S-B-

International Coach
DON'T SAY THAT!! I don't ever want to leave uni, yet it is going so quickly I know one day it will end and all the fun and partying and fridge throwing (:p) will have to end and I'll have to work every day and crap like that. Might just move to Hawaii and teach surfing till I am 50
Do you do much couch burning? All the students down here burn couches on the streets lol,

Users who are viewing this thread