Not Surprisingly, Shane Warne Cheating again, sending text to wife instead of lover

I don't know whats going on.. I've been hearing for ages some stuff.. can someone take me back and explain? :p.. why are people saying "he will never learn" and "not again" what did he do in the past??

Because he apparently "cheated on his wife again".

Read the article man.

well I think if he wants cheat on his wife then let him because
thats his problems
but then again Is just wrong to cheat on your wife

He's cheated loads of times, i never know why she took him back. But he has a lot of money i suppose.

James Anderson is a handsome man. You ask any girls if they fancy him and there's probably a good 90% who'll say yes. I remember The Cricket Show (may have been Sky during the one-dayers, not sure) doing a piece on him in 2003 when he just came into the international scene. They went round in the street asking if they fancied our Jim. Everyone did.

Besides, he wouldn't have been able to bag that with just personality.

Really, i'm straight. Honestly.

I have to say it doesn't sound it :eek:

In all honesty I fail to see how Warne gets his end away so much; He's a manslag, balding early, He's fat. He doesn't have a lot going for him, yet he gets it left, right and centre.

James Anderson is a handsome man. You ask any girls if they fancy him and there's probably a good 90% who'll say yes. I remember The Cricket Show (may have been Sky during the one-dayers, not sure) doing a piece on him in 2003 when he just came into the international scene. They went round in the street asking if they fancied our Jim. Everyone did.

Besides, he wouldn't have been able to bag that with just personality.

Really, i'm straight. Honestly.
Are you in love? I think you fancy him sexually:o

Like, I fancy a game of Cricket every now and again - not sexually but:o

Lol, very true Hooper. Unless you like the cricket bat in some strange way :p

Users who are viewing this thread