November 2009

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Actually they accidentaly set the date while they are high to February 30,2010.:doh

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
On Wikipedia its saids "Now the new news has come that game will release in July 2013.":eek::doh:facepalm:rtfl

blake

School Cricketer
Oh, please. Can't we just delete this rubbish forum anyway? Cricket Life will never come out. It's a flop, a fail from the developers. Good to see they've wasted all their time on sponsorship deals when they can't even make a game.

Poor effort, we don't need more threads about this.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Congratulations, the great developers of this game. You just killed the hint of interest left in me to play this game.

Also, releasing a "Cricket Life 07" game, 6 years after the 07 season sounds extremely fascinating to me ! I'm sure the people waiting for the game to come out just got an orgasm reading 2013 :clap !

SachBro

School Cricketer
Hey man, I am pretty optimistic though, just caught a glimpse of the game, it looks really promising. The ability to play cricket through a career mode has been a long desire of every lover for this genre. Also, just read that this game would feature over 8 GB of data, over 100 tournament, domestic tournaments for all countries and should come in two DVD, also a great 3D engine that lets you play as an individual during a game, yes not as a team; just as a player. Wouldn't that be different. Hoping it would come out soon sometime next year.

Users who are viewing this thread