Numbers keep changing

adthomp

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yes I dunno if this is a bug or not but teh numbers players wear on ODI keep changing on me everytime!!

I had Gilchrist wear number 40 which should be 18 so I deleted my profile to get it back to 18 mcgrath and other players same thing

I thought warne had numbe 23 ?? they have clarke as that number

anyway is there a site where I can find players numbers?? think EA had no idea on this but it doiesn't look good about it if they keep changing!

another thing is I swear I chose a side and clicked DONE and when I went to play they had teh default side i didn't pick hope it was just my mistake and not a line up bug please!!

I think Clarke is 23 in real life too. Cricinfo may have them--I know they have it for the England squad. You go to England-->Players-->Squad numbers or something like that.

well i just found out the numbers are useless and pointless as soon as you start a tour the numbers change Mcgrath from 11 went too 30

It's good that you can edit numbers unlike in FIFA games where if you add a player into a team, all the other numbers get messed up.

It's annoying that players names don't fit onto their shirts. GILLESPI for example.

Why did EA boast about this and then not even do it right? I know it's only a small issue but it's still important.

dazza1974 said:
when you have changed your numbers then save the roster in my cricket, should stop the problem

hmmm thing is I havn't even changed the numbers they were fine when playing a plain match

heres what I did I only just got the game and notcied the wrong numbers on players when starting a tour

so i deleted the profile checked the squads and the numbers were fine again how they should be.

so i started a tour again and the numbers changed!

seems like they dont stay the way they are during tours

Ill try making the numbers the way I want then save and see what happens

dont think so. i edited englands one day numbers then went to my cricket load/save then save roster. played a match and all the changes i made where there.

ahhhh dammit it keep doing it again changing the dam numbers when I start a tour why!!

i change mcgrath to number 11 save start a tour and EA makes him nuber 30 all the time and changes the number by itself! and changes them all

Last edited:
OK i found out what it is you know when you go to pick your squad to play in a one day match before the game??? well guess what all the numbers are fine and perfect if you let the CPU pick your team for you like have langer and warne in there that don't play ODI games. now when you pick your own team before the game swap players around the numbers are stuffed up and randomly chosen

Users who are viewing this thread