Oct 4- Sri Lanka vs Pakistan (Semi Final 1)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Go Sri Lanka! And they are strong enough too to ward off Pakistan. They will be returning to probably their most favorite ground, the Premadasa where they haven't played a single game this tournament. But Pakistan having played there mostly have the advantage, but it might not make a difference as Sri Lanka know the Premadasa probably at the back of their hand.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
SL are clear favorites here and i think it's good for us.I am expecting a cracker here.I hope Perera doesnt do heroics for SL as he loves to play against us.Shouldnt be too dependant on spinner.Gul must bowl his 4 economically to help the spin attack.

badvintage

International Cricketer
Hoping for a big game for Pakistan to get them to semi's. But they have worked hard through out, don't give up!

War

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This game probably should be the final. But essentially it will come down to if Pakistan are capable of toppling SRI on home soil, since they have the team to do it.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
I am backing the winning team of this semi final to win the tournament. We are definitely the underdogs - but will gladly take the win!

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
I think it's all very open still. sri lanka have the best balance but both australia and the windies have enough match winners and pakistan have been their deliciously unpredictable self so far.

the one problem sri lanka might have is pakistan is one of the teams they've sweated about using mendis against. they can't seriously consider dropping him though but it will be cause for concern.

Anjula

Club Captain
Thisara-Perera.jpg

"It's Pakistan Again":lol

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
Pakistan will have to do a miracle to win this one. The batsmen need to give their 100% if we want to defeat Sri Lanka on their home ground. The bowlers will have to bowl economically and take early wickets particularly Mahela and Dilshan who've been in excellent touch thus far. But if Pakistan gets going we can definitely win.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It will be a ripper, trying to bunk 6th form, but the teachers don't class that as a viable excuse

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Inshallah Pakistan will win this .:thumbs

sattar

Club Captain
For me we will win easily if not then i would still welcome them greatly really after india thrashing all hopes were down and then suddenly we rise to the ocassion and i am sure if batting clicks we will have no problem beating this lankans despite their home ground

spooony

Club Captain
If Pakistan did beat India who would have been their Semi opponents or wouldn't that have mattered?

Fkas

International Cricketer
After clinching a victory against Kangaroos, i think Pak have the confidence and to beat any team, if the batsmen clicks that surely only a miracle required to defeat Pak.

Users who are viewing this thread