<---Official Active-BLC Statement---> - All your queries, commen

Aaron

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dear Viewers,

After many weeks of speculation, there has been a new site in the making. The name of this site was called "Active BLC". This statement clears up everything to do with the site.

Firstly, the name of the site has been confirmed as: Brian Lara Cricket Pavilion. So, it's no longer Active BLC! I would love to tell you all the features this new site will bring, however - everything is top secret!

From previous experiences, it takes very long to build a site that is worth visiting; approximately 2-3 months hard work. I have been very busy recently installing scripts and working on many pages of content - 60+ pages in fact. All this content is aimed to provide you with a reliable Brian Lara Cricket source. This all takes time. So, how much time and when is the release?

Final preparations and work is taking place. I have set a provisional date of Friday 24th August 2001 for the release. This may change to an earlier or later date depending on how things go.

I have employed my staff at the site and I am no longer looking for any other staff. So, please refrain on sending any job applications (thanks).

I hope this statement has cleared up any queries and questions you had about the site. If you have any further questions, comments or queries email me at [email protected] or reply within this topic.

The waiting is nearly over, but - for now continue to enjoy the current sites like the ever impressive Brian Lara Cricket Online and the new and improving Brian Lara Cricket World!

Thanks for reading,

On behalf of the Pavilion Team,

Aaron Clements

(Edited by Aaron at 9:26 pm on Aug. 22, 2001)

Users who are viewing this thread