One thing you would like to Change in IPL ?

katrina7552

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Suppose you got the full authority on IPL tournaments and this event, then please tell me one thing which you would like to change ...

Comeon friends share your thoughts and use your power to change it ...

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Nothing, as the tournament is fantastic already.

I'd probably shift some players around, like bring Karthik into the Superkings side for Patel.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
I'll give 50% of total Profit to Charity like Orphans World or something.

And I would force Sachin to play in any Condition.:p

manee

Chairman of Selectors
I would give the umpires microphones to announce run out decisions to the crowd, including third umpire decisions.

TruSachFan

Club Cricketer
I'll give 50% of total Profit to Charity like Orphans World or something.

And I would force Sachin to play in any Condition.:p

u meanie :mad:

the thing i would change is the max overs a bowler could bowl is 5

another thing i would change is that these boundaries are so damn short

its only 65metres i think

it should at least be 80

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Nothing much. It has been sensational already. They are really milking India's Twenty20 craze excellently well. The crowds have turned up in huge numbers so far, and as the competition gets to the intense part, the hype and craze will be at its peak.

stefan

International Coach
Speaking from an international fans perspective I would change one thing. I would do away with the only 4 international per side per game. But that's all I would change.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Fine then, I'd make it local players only next season. Now that there's been so much publicity for it, I'd like to see it work on developing the local players instead of just making money.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I will like to see the Umpires consult with 3rd umpire regarding any doubts . ICL umpires have always done that, if any doubt regarding any dismissal they have discussed it with 3rd umpires . Yesterdays Punter's dismissal was a horrible decission .

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Whoever thought of the team names is an absolute idiot, fire them. And whoever brought in the cheerleaders from america should be given a pay rise.

Also Indian crowds still amaze me. I still dont see how a dot ball is exciting and worth jumping around like i have ants up my clacker.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
2 simple things would make it better, less of the stupid adverts that come on between balls, not adverts balls ffs. Also, more Pietersen tbh.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Fine then, I'd make it local players only next season. Now that there's been so much publicity for it, I'd like to see it work on developing the local players instead of just making money.
It's not supposed to develop local players--that's what all our domestic competitions are for. This tournament has just been planned to cash in on India's Twenty20 World Cup success and to get a lot of stars playing against each other.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
I believe that developing local players is a secondary concern of the IPL, hence the limit of four overseas players per playing XI.

Users who are viewing this thread