One thing you would like to Change in IPL ?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
A lot of Indians complain about adverts in the middle of an over. I don't think that has ever happened here. Adverts come up between overs every 5 overs or so.

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
You're lucky.

They keep inserting these annoying "in-place" ads in the telecast every few deliveries. These ads sometimes have sound too so they overlap with the commentary.

International Coach
the boundaries are way too short...would like to see that change

.Mob

International Coach
More Indian domestic talent please, thank you.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
i like the idea of all players and auction

but there intension is to obnly earn money

we see everything in ipl glamor etc.. except CRICKET

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Showers where Cheerleader can be seen cooling off themselves.

.Mob

International Coach
Yeah, I bet you would love to see the boys from the Mumbai cheerleaders. :p

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
No Male Cheerleaders allowed. :mad

India2011

Club Cricketer
I live in Singapore, where they don't show any adverts at all. In the innings break, they just show the pitch, with no commentary. You get to hear what the commentators are saying when they're not on air. :P

Larger boundaries, and 5 foreigners in the playing XI.

Also, an extra team from Mumbai and Kolkata would be nice, then there would be 10 teams.

Niv

Club Cricketer
No IPL all together :)

I agree.

I stopped watching about a week ago because I just couldn't stand it. Looking forward to a result in England V NZ, and the Aus V WI series approaching.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Benefits to the Cricket Boards around the world from which the talents are selected for the IPL. I mean these guys did not wake-up the morning of the commencement of the IPL and started playing cricket, it goes way back to under 15, 19, 21 etc.... so what are the benefits for the boards that developed these talents. And while some of you will disagree with me, lets look at the economics of it: a high profile player like Tendulkar, Oram, etc... getting injured in the IPL and there after they have a home series and not playing, a great number of persons would simple not be interested in going to the games, because the crowd drawer(s) are not playing, thereby affect the gate receipts of the Board.
So I believe that some form of compensation should be given to the Boards, maybe even based on need, so as to help cricket in these countries.

Users who are viewing this thread