Online gameplay post Patch 3 (on consoles)

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Folks,
Wanted to find out what's the difference in online gameplay on consoles (PS3 or X360) after Patch 3. Specificaly wanted to know the following...

1. Can you still bowl those slow loopy half trackers (below the 6m mark)? If yes, are they still as difficult to hit as they were before?

2. Can you still change the pace for pace bowlers ranging from 110 kph to 150 kph? And can you continue to bowl half trackers using medium and fast medium bowlers that are tough to get away?

Thanks for responding. Would have loved to find this for myself but unfortunately am on PS4 now and the patch's not out for the next gen consoles.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Folks,
Wanted to find out what's the difference in online gameplay on consoles (PS3 or X360) after Patch 3. Specificaly wanted to know the following...

1. Can you still bowl those slow loopy half trackers (below the 6m mark)? If yes, are they still as difficult to hit as they were before?

2. Can you still change the pace for pace bowlers ranging from 110 kph to 150 kph? And can you continue to bowl half trackers using medium and fast medium bowlers that are tough to get away?

Thanks for responding. Would have loved to find this for myself but unfortunately am on PS4 now and the patch's not out for the next gen consoles.
1.It's there but easier to hit for sure.
2.I feel the pace variation is close to realistic game wise..
You would really play a lot more after the patch comes on the current generations..

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Co-op is a nice addition, still AI batting is a bit unrealistic. Played a couple of co-op T10 in Veteran (online). AI was scoring nearly 15/over initially. But towards the end it went down to almost 6-7 per over. And we were able to chase it down in 6 overs.

Batting became easy in default difficulty in one vs one (online). Have to try legend.

Function of L1 have been changed to bowler changing side. Earlier it was used to bowl slower balls.

Function of L2 have been changed to bowler looking around the field. Earlier this was used to change sides. Besides I dont know why would bowler look around the field. We can come to know the field placement by presding up key in direction pad.

While batting, I was able to see the strength and weakness of the opponent bowler by pressing R3 earlier. Now it only shows the strength and weakness of my batsman.

There is no option to see the strength and weakness of my bowler, so that I can bowl accordingly.

We are not able to see much turn or drift while bowling spin. It has been reduced immensely.

Overall, few nice additions and few errors here and there.

As we already know this is the final patch for DBC14, I dont think we can expect any more corrections.

Good job @BigAntStudios

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Co-op is a nice addition, still AI batting is a bit unrealistic. Played a couple of co-op T10 in Veteran (online). AI was scoring nearly 15/over initially. But towards the end it went down to almost 6-7 per over. And we were able to chase it down in 6 overs.
Also I have to say AI had 7 wickets in hand for the last two overs. But didnt try many aggressivs shots.

Nice to see AI getting run out while trying quick runs

Users who are viewing this thread