Online Gaming India!

geniusfool88

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I am facing issues in online game play. I am unable to play with my friend. It says unable to connect. Once we played but from next time we were nt able to. ::noway

Is it to do anything with the psn/dbc 14 servers or my internet connection ?! :(

Okay follow the following steps:

1. Open a web browser
2. Open facebook.com
3. Check if your "friend" is still showing on your friends list

There is a good chance that he blocked you on facebook, and has gone forward and blocked you on PSN too :( I am here for you if you need a shoulder

I am sorry for the mean-ness .. its all the frustration and stress of not having a release date, while the rest of the world has issues like these. I guess this is how it must feel when you are PMSing

It has released yesterday right ? Unless you are in UK or other place where it is yet to release.

Is it to do anything with the psn/dbc 14 servers or my internet connection ?!
doubt its a fault with psn others have been able to play well, mostly its at your end is your ping good ? depends on your or your friend's ping if its bad, connection could drop.

Last edited:
If anyone of u guys want to have an online match...how about tonight...my PSN is Avaricious666..Send me a friend Request...Having an awesome time with this game..:lol:p

Users who are viewing this thread