ONLINE PLAY?

jaguars110

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
HI i just got my cricket 2002 and i want to play and participate in that online tournament. but i dont knoe how to so can some body help me plaese and tell me how the whole thing works

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

There's two ways.

The first way is that you play out your innings in an exhibition match and when you've come to the number of overs that you have (eg 30)or are bowled out you post screenshots of your scorecards(batting stats and stuff) and send them here under your match topic.

The second way works with 10,20 over or 50 over matches.You play out your innings and when you've finished them by getting bowled out or completing 20 overs,you bowl one over to your opponent making sure you bowl outside off-stump and not looking for a wicket.Once completed you save the game and send the game and screens to the forums.

In the first way,your opponent will start a new innings so don't send in your saved game or bowl an over because it will be a waste of time.
Second way,your opponent will use the GamTweak to swop the teams and play out the 19 remaining overs of his innings.

I hope I've made it clear enough,if you don't understand completely then tell me.

Thanks
Auwais

jaguars110

School Cricketer
I understood every thing else but what is a game tweak and how it works

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

This is.It can:

-Change the weather of a saved game
-Change the pitch type of a saved game
-Make you play with both teams
-Switch teams

jaguars110

School Cricketer
so thats what i have understoold till now.

First u have to sign up for a tournament and then you use the game tweak and play a exhibition match and send in the scores and all the required screen shots. What happens after then?.. What does the other guy do?

jaguars110

School Cricketer
one more question

As you already know by now that there are cheats out ther like "s batsmens" and other so can some one use that or the game tweak does not let u use them.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

You cannot use cheats and in the Asia Cup we won't be using the GamTweak so keep it for future tours.

Users who are viewing this thread