Online Tutorial by EarlCG

Stumpy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks for the advice although we really shouldn't have to fanny about changing these settings. I have never had to in any other game and this just smacks of Codemasters being to damn lazy to integrate it into the program.

JustT1m

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Actually ive had to do this for quite a few games. Its common to have to do this sort of thing, and it also depends on your own setup. Its impossible for ANY game developer or tester to test every configuration or setup.

EarlCG

Club Cricketer
Yep, I go with T1m on this - most of the online games you play are probably connecting to a dedicated server, but due to the two player game that BLIC is it makes far more sense to operate on a peer to peer basis. That's a very different set up with no middleman involved.

The problem that these instructions resolve is being caused by your router and/or firewalls security measures, not by anything Codemasters have done or failed to have done (I can't see how it'd be feasible to make this an automated process)

Flapjack

Club Captain
Hi all,

Long time lurker first time poster. Is there a thread for arranging online games? Apologies if i've missed one but i'm new to all this online malarkey and would love to test my skills!

Flapjack

Club Captain
Hooper said:
Well wanna game Flappy?

Sure thing buddy, I'm in the UK so feel free to PM me and we'll sort something out re: time difference etc... :)

rza89

Club Cricketer
i tried this bu it doesnt work, its probably better to jus close the firewall completely

rashid123

School Cricketer
can any body tell me where i have to done these IPS and play b/l/c online any body help plz:noway

Users who are viewing this thread