Oops (Babai Read Please) - URGENT

fitzthetank

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can you e-mail me the kits again. I deleted them by mistake

:(.

Also, how do u want the numbers? Like numbers 1-20 on each shirt?

-Lee-

Dear FRitz,
How do you mean to change the complete game of BLC eg. coming down the pitch, different nos. on different players etc. by Hex editing ??? Although I have worked with the Hex editor to crack a few softwares for time limits etc. I am not sure that you can change movement command because finally hex editing is trial and error method. But trying this method for large programs (like BLC) it can be really injurious to your P.C's health. Hope you know which parts to edit and how, then I will do the editing for you. You can just use a dissasembler and hiew(Hex editor) to see which parts to edit.

HI Fitz,
Please don't worry. I will send you the kits again tomorrow. I want the Team names and the player number 1-20 on each kit. And Fitz please mail me the BLC EDITOR AS I LOST IT SOMHOW. THE BLC EDITOR which allows you to change commentry and team names. also please send me the kits as soon as possible. waiting for your reply. mail me the blc editor at the earliest. [email protected].

babai

:)

HI Fitz,
Please don't worry. I will send you the kits again tomorrow. I want the Team names and the player number 1-20 on each kit. And Fitz please mail me the BLC EDITOR AS I LOST IT SOMHOW. THE BLC EDITOR which allows you to change commentry and team names. also please send me the kits as soon as possible. waiting for your reply. mail me the blc editor at the earliest. [email protected].

babai

:)

To Saptarshi -

I have no idea how to edit hex. Can you put my own graphics into the GBBS? I have no Idea what kind of things you can do. I took one look at a hex editor and said "no thanks".

To Babai -

Ok mate, I'll e-mail u the editor with your kits.

jow can u do then
u said u don't know how to edit wth hex edit and how can u put different numbers on every fielders......... ??? ??? :angry:
plz tell if u have some other ways to do that

I'm not putting numbers on every different fielder? I'm just making files with numbers and country names on the back.

-Lee-

Users who are viewing this thread