original game in pakistan

fahadia

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hy someone tell me how can i buy cricket 2005 from indian online shops.bcz they r so cheap just 999 rupees. and i can afford 1000 rs for cricket 2005

u can try ebay.in

fahadia said:
hy someone tell me how can i buy cricket 2005 from indian online shops.bcz they r so cheap just 999 rupees. and i can afford 1000 rs for cricket 2005
ya i got it frm ebay too
they deliver it in india only i guess

fahadia said:
yaaar i think indian rupee is almost 1.67 pakistani rupee...so it makes it almost 1500 pakistani rupees

I think if someone have a visit to India then he should return with this game.I think better idea is that firstly we should wait the release of BLIC 2005 and it's release in Pakistan.May be we get both in the end of month.If not then both can be imported from India or better one.

fahadia said:

Not you told us before that you have downloaded this game from net.Please donot spread such rumours.

hahahhah illegal copy of cricket games are sold in Pakistan.
Cricket 2004 is the game that i bought from Pakistan came with a crack folder.
At the time i didn't have much info about crack and stuff but letter i figured out that pakistan sells copies of cricket games with crack folders in it.
Believe me or not the games that you buy for your PCs come with a crack. If you read the instruction it says "after installation copy or extract the crack folder where the game is saved."

one more thing games don't come with a manual book and registration code and stuff.

by registration code i mean doesn't have the registered mark. Doesn't come in a orignal cd case but a plastic sheet cover.

i am not trying to show down/cheap anyone.
i am just trying to say that EA should release their games worldwide so no one would need to make illegal copies.

Users who are viewing this thread