Overs per session

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
I was wondering if there was any way to change the number of overs in a session in tests. As i score between 5 and 10 an over and the computer 4 to 8 the scores after a session almost resemble a days play, personally i would like to bring it down to about 15 per session. Although not realistic ,scores would be and games might push on into the fifth day as opposed to being over in 2. It would be great if there was an option for this or if it could be patched.
Any ideas??

I was wondering if there was any way to change the number of overs in a session in tests. As i score between 5 and 10 an over and the computer 4 to 8 the scores after a session almost resemble a days play, personally i would like to bring it down to about 15 per session. Although not realistic ,scores would be and games might push on into the fifth day as opposed to being over in 2. It would be great if there was an option for this or if it could be patched.
Any ideas??

They said that it would be easily doable, as long as the game can be edited. I reckon it'll cause issues with pitch wear and tear though - the game might be in its fifth day, but the pitch will only be in its second day, or something like that.

I was thinking exactly the same thing, that 15 overs a session would be ideal. Surely speeded-up pitch wear could be programmed into this so we'd all experience changing pitch conditions as well as tighter time constraints. Mind you the AI batting would have to be tightened up as well, because at the minute 20 overs is all they last each innings.

Users who are viewing this thread