Overseas Players

zub2005

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Which overseas players have you had and got and who has been the best and worst. i had mohammed yousuf and adam gilchrist who i thought did not do all that. i also had kallis who did well. i got asif afridi and akhter who are doing good.

Virender Sehwag was exceptional in his 3 years as my opener, but Shane Watson was absolutley abysmal on this game for me.

zub2005 said:
what year are you in now

Not played for a while, but I was in 2027 or something similar to that.

So the overseas players I buy now are randomly generated players I think.

what do you look out for age and average score for bowlers what do you look for

zub2005 said:
what do you look out for age and average score for bowlers what do you look for

Generally, the higher the price the better the player. Then I decide on average.

zub2005 said:
i get you. so you go buy price then stats

Yes, and I advise you to buy Sehwag or Tendulkar if your looking for a batsman. Brett Lee and Umar Gul are good pacemen to buy, Jacob Oram is a great all-rounder to have, and as for spinners, whenever Kumble is available you should buy him because he is exceptional on this game.

thanks for letting me know which players to get. i say that asif and afridi are real good. so is kallis. akhter is preety decent aswell. mohammed yousuf and and adam gilchrist were average

Mike Hussey was brilliant for me and Ricky Ponting was pretty good as well, oh and Chaminda Vaas was economical for me in OD games.

if ponting was there i would get him, when would be the best age to get them how old should you not buy them

i almost always choose 2 all-rounders. Kallis is brilliant for me and there are a few others who have brilliant averages wit both bat and ball.

Shane Watson and Kallis are good. But also surprisingly another two are good. I was strapped for cash as Hampshire so I bought Upul Tharanga and Cameron White and they are both really good. Especially if you are strapped for cash.

Users who are viewing this thread