Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What a fantastic match in the Quaid-e-Azam Trophy final! Central Punjab were chasing 356 on the final day against Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and the match ended in a tie, with the trophy being shared. Hasan Ali, who was captain of Central Punjab, smashed 106 not out off 61 balls, but Waqas Maqsood, the number eleven, spooned a catch to mid on with the scores tied.
Full Scorecard of Khyber vs Central PNJB Final 2020 - Score Report | ESPNcricinfo.com

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
What a fantastic match in the Quaid-e-Azam Trophy final! Central Punjab were chasing 356 on the final day against Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and the match ended in a tie, with the trophy being shared. Hasan Ali, who was captain of Central Punjab, smashed 106 not out off 61 balls, but Waqas Maqsood, the number eleven, spooned a catch to mid on with the scores tied.
Full Scorecard of Khyber vs Central PNJB Final 2020 - Score Report | ESPNcricinfo.com
Why would you even hit the ball in air when you only need 1 run?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Why would you even hit the ball in air when you only need 1 run?
He’s a number 11, that’s why. Was probably trying to drive it along the ground, but ended up driving on the up, as the ball was a little shorter than he expected.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Azam Khan has smashed 69 off 36 against Southern Punjab in the domestic OD cup. He’s increasingly looking like a solid option for the middle order hitting role in T20Is. Needs to improve fitness though.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Azam Khan has smashed 69 off 36 against Southern Punjab in the domestic OD cup. He’s increasingly looking like a solid option for the middle order hitting role in T20Is. Needs to improve fitness though.
I have been pleasently surprised by Azam. His keeping is atheltic. Runs fast and hard. Has the big shots and decent temperament. Has a mature head on his shoulders.

Just needs to fix the outlook through losing another 10-20 kgs and he would be playing for Pakistan sooner than later.

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm sorry if i'm posting it late but this guys seems like a great test player he scored most runs in a season in Quaid e Azam trophy. I hope he doesn't fail badly like Asif Ali.

1619377722198.png

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm sorry if i'm posting it late but this guys seems like a great test player he scored most runs in a season in Quaid e Azam trophy. I hope he doesn't fail badly like Asif Ali.

View attachment 247065
He seems really good and compact. One more good season and he will be in the Pakistan squad consistently.

He should be the like-for-like replacement for Fawad Alam.

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He seems really good and compact. One more good season and he will be in the Pakistan squad consistently.

He should be the like-for-like replacement for Fawad Alam.
He can be a replacement for Abid Ali too he isnt performing well. He can take Azhar ali's place too when he retires.

Users who are viewing this thread