Pakistan in India

What will be the outcome of ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few hours to go till the match today. I am sure this match will be another cracker. I do not foresee anything special from Rao Ifthikar. Hopefully he will not make me eat my words. Now let me go put some money on my team.

aditya123 said:
Rao Ifthikar doing well against india in Pakistan ! LOL
:cool:

I don`t think he even played that series ! Fardin , I can understand someone not remembering players of other sides but you have been found short of some knowledge there !
Coming back to t`rrow`s game ,
I have a feeling that it will be Sachin an Sourav delivering the goods for India .
A good move by pakistan bringing Danish back . As far as Rao is conncerned , it can work both ways ! He may get slaughtered by Sehwag and Co or may even pick up a few wickets . I remember A.Wharf doing well against India on debut . It could be Rao tomorrow
Som bad newws for India as well ,
L.Balaji to miss the next game
Hope Pathan replaces him and not Agarkar
The Indians might just pick Agarkar ahead of Pathan just for sake of variety !
I hope that does not happen .

I think you are referring to fazal-e-akbar

I would want Agarkar to play tomorrow - both for variety and coz he can be a very useful batsman WHEN IN FORM! If India bat first tomorrow and get to 250/5 by 44 or 45 overs, Agarkar can be relied on more to take us to 300! But this can either work for us or fall on us. But why not take the risk? We have 7 good batsman already in the team. But we want a hitter in the end. Yuvraj and Kaif are proving useless at the moment.

Last edited:
shahid6995 said:
I know Sehwag is in good form, but come on now.... seriously!

Buddy, i think you knew it was typo...

Sorry, I made a mistake there!!! It should read 44 to 45 overs

aditya123 said:
L.Balaji to miss the next game
Hope Pathan replaces him and not Agarkar
The Indians might just pick Agarkar ahead of Pathan just for sake of variety !
I hope that does not happen

i agree with you on that one there. they might just pic agarkar ahead of pathan beacuse they have already got 2 left arm seamers nehra and zaheer khan who they will not drop beacsue they have taken wickets. and the indians will feel they will have a better variety with 1 right arm seamer and 2 left arm seamers unstead of 3 left arm seamers.

but i think if india do pic agarkar ahead of pathan then that will be the correct decision

lol...nicely said though.
Its a good series so far, i thought pak. played well in the test series. Indians are known to lose their way from the top position but hopefully they break the jinx.

6 more hours to go..

durrani1 said:
All matchez are predecided everybody knows it ,then why

What the crap? Where were you these days??

Tell me of some one who really knows the matches are fixed. Are you saying this because India has won the two ODI's so far.

i know! infact i see lot of ppl with such feelings. i think those days of match-fixing is gone..in this new era its all about game spirit. When india wins, pak. congratulate and vice-versa.

saisrini80 said:
Agarkar can be relied on more to take us to 300!
Really! I thought if he plays then the opposition is sure of making 300! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread