Pakistan Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

seb_veron

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well it was fitting end to the whole drama that has marred Pakistani cricket for a year and a half. Bob Woolmer is dead and my prayers go out to his family. But what has caused this. I think there are various factors that have lead to his ill health and finally to his death. The whole Daryl Hair issue must of caused lots of stress not only on the team but especially on the coach. The drama surrounding Mohammed Asif and Shoabi Akhtar, Afridi getting banned. The bust up with Shoaib in the dressing room and now the terrible loss against Ireland. This is part and parcel of the Pakistani setup for so many previous years where they are always surrounded by drama. The Pakistani players don?t seem to understand basic idea of being world class sportsmen. The loss to Ireland blame rest solely on the players, there is no question that Bob Woolmer made Pakistan one of the best in the word until they toured England and it went all downhill from there. These so called world class players can not condition themselves physically or mentally for games. The are terribly inconsistent and irrational. The team has to understand that they have suck lavish lifestyles then the majority of Pakistan and they are worshipped. They have a duty not only play for the team but also for the nation. Majority of Pakistan are poor and they get only some joy to their life?s by watching their nation do well in cricket and these superstars have no realisation of this.. This is a bad day for Pakistan cricket and the players should take a hard look at themselves and their performances. i cant believe all this that has been going on and its been mentally hard for me as a supporter to accept everything that has gone on.

I have nothing left to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
gambino said:
Are you feeling ok?

get rid of that first line

By me saying fitting end i meant that with all the crap surrounding pakistani cricket its was fitting that something as terrible as this would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread