Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pakistan should learn from this positive approach. That Abdullah innings in the last match was freakish, you can’t wait for a square-turning ball to get you at Galle, gotta score while you can.
Seems like Abdullah took this post the wrong way :p
Could’ve done with a similar innings as the last match

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
They didn’t have the courage to go for the chase on a flat deck in Karachi, they won’t do it in Galle either.
Debutant Wellalage to get a 5-fer in the 4th innings.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Bad light, oh no, we lose the chance to see more quality Test cricket :(

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
They didn’t have the courage to go for the chase on a flat deck in Karachi, they won’t do it in Galle either.
Debutant Wellalage to get a 5-fer in the 4th innings.
to be fair, they have been scoring at a higher rate in this innings than they normally would. I doubt we can win especially with the light situation but this is the type of aggressive innings that would've helped in the first innings.

I hope that was a brain fade moment for Abdullah Shafique and not a sign of things to come because he was doing so well before that (minus the catch given off the no-ball). That was a seriously stupid shot to play when there was no need for it. I hope he learns from this

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
to be fair, they have been scoring at a higher rate in this innings than they normally would. I doubt we can win especially with the light situation but this is the type of aggressive innings that would've helped in the first innings.
Yes, definitely took note of SL's approach. We're not facing Murali and co. And yeah, impossible to chase with bad light anyway.
This is where cricket is just plain dumb. Just swap in a pink ball when there's bad light?!
I hope that was a brain fade moment for Abdullah Shafique and not a sign of things to come because he was doing so well before that (minus the catch given off the no-ball). That was a seriously stupid shot to play when there was no need for it. I hope he learns from this
Definitely inexperience. He'll learn to be as consistently solid as the last match, I'm confident. He's a generational talent.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Time to send off Saqlain. Hire an experienced, foreign coach.

Users who are viewing this thread