Pakistan Tour To Sri Lanka May-June 2012

hacker97

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pakistan tour of Sri Lanka 2012 is likely begun on Thursday, May 10, 2012 in Sri Lanka as per schedule FTP. Pakistan in Sri Lanka 2012 will be an international bilateral series to be organized by Sri Lanka. Pakistan tour of Sri Lanka 2012 is likely to consist of 3 Test, 5 ODI and 2 Twenyt20 matches to be hosted by Sri Lanka in May-Jun 2012.

The Pakistan tour of Sri Lanka 2012 bilateral series is a part of Future Tour Programs prepared by International Cricket Council (ICC). Sri Lanka will host this bilateral series, likely to begin on May 10, 2012

Fri Jun 1 1st T20I - Sri Lanka v Pakistan
Mahinda Rajapaksa International Cricket Stadium, Sooriyawewa, Hambantota

Sun Jun 3 2nd T20I - Sri Lanka v Pakistan
Mahinda Rajapaksa International Cricket Stadium, Sooriyawewa, Hambantota

Thu Jun 7 1st ODI - Sri Lanka v Pakistan
Pallekele International Cricket Stadium

Sat Jun 9 2nd ODI - Sri Lanka v Pakistan

Wed Jun 13 3rd ODI - Sri Lanka v Pakistan
R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo

Sat Jun 16 4th ODI - Sri Lanka v Pakistan

Mon Jun 18 5th ODI - Sri Lanka v Pakistan

Fri Jun 22 - Tue Jun 26 1st Test - Sri Lanka v Pakistan
Galle International Stadium

Sat Jun 30 - Wed Jul 4 2nd Test - Sri Lanka v Pakistan
Sinhalese Sports Club Ground, Colombo

Sun Jul 8 - Thu Jul 12 3rd Test - Sri Lanka v Pakistan

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
All the Sri Lankan players playing in IPL have been declared available for rest of the IPL matches. IPL is ending on May 27th and it is obvious that only 2 teams will make to the finals but DD and MI are looking pretty solid at the moment to reach till semi-finals. DD have Mahela and MI have Malinga. So I don't know if this series is starting on May 10th?

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
MoYo could be back for test series on whatmore's request.there is a conflict between coach and selection panel over his inclusion in the team

Last edited:

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
MoYo could be back for test series on whatmore's request.there is a conflice between coach and selection panel over his inclusion in the team

How many times will he come back?

He retired then he came back. He again retired? and now he is thinking about being back again on the field? Like decide already.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
idk what does whatmore want to do with the team.he wants kamran,malik and yousuf all back in the team.that's ridiculous

Last edited:

6ry4nj

International Coach
idk what does whatmore want to do with the team.he wants kamran,malik and yousuf all back in the team.that's ridiculous
Surely you'd prefer any keeper to Adnan Akmal? And why shouldn't Yousuf be in the team?

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Are there any keepers in Pakistan who aren't from the Akmal family? Adnan can catch but he can't bat, the other two can't catch.

Although without meaning it to sound like a troll I guess the jury is out on Kamran as he could certainly catch when he first established himself before the events which I shan't name were linked to him. Anyone aware of how his keeping has been in domestic cricket?

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
^Still pathetic. He could not perform with gloves or bat in Domestic T20 cup. Sarfaraz did more than a handy job in both aspects. It will be ridiculous to drop him now. He should also play in test for Pakistan as Adnan Akmal is too lame with the bat. About yousaf, I think its time for Pakistan to get over him now. We have already done it. To bring him back at cost of someone Like Shafique or Azhar will be a travesty.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Nazir should be back for T20. Still best than hafeez and other younger openers.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
On what grounds those f***ng selectors have selected tried and tested crap like Mohammad Sami and Faisal Iqbal for test and Imran FarSHIT for ODIs. I thought Whatmore will bring back some sense to our cricket but those old bastard selectors have ruined it once again. :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread