Pakistan Tour To Sri Lanka May-June 2012

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Just a stat that Pakistan have only chased 10 time a target more than 280.It's gonna be a real challenge for us but so far a good start by Hafeez and Azhar

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^not bad but a tad slow, Malinga will be hard with the old ball, better to make runs now

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Misbah needs to play faster. Run rate is already above 6.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
What a poor show from the batsmen.... I have got a bad feeling about the series.... seems to me the recent Pak Eng Odi Series failuer can happen.... 3-1

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
When our bowling doesn't do very special this happens.280 was always gonna be impossible for us.Younis Khan has made only 96 runs in his last 8 ODIs.Lots of 20s and 30 for Umar Akmal in recent times.Doesn't get to even 50 once he gets going.Misbah has the same problem.Nobody looks to bat till the end with the intent to keep the run rate in their reach.I dont know who has asked to them that you can only build the innnings by blocking.They don't know how to rotate the strike certainly we need to think of something else or somebody else.They are not taking responsibility.Give them a bit of Jolt and drop a few of them.Remind them that performance is the only way you can stay in the team

Last edited:

sattar

Club Captain
^^Fully Agreed batting need improvement in some way

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Mate TBH they are all 20s 30s players.Among all of the young players,The one who has impressed me is Azhar Ali.Whether it's test or One Day,he likes to build and bat long..yesterday i would blame our approach more than our Batting.We had lost just wickets in more than 20 over.The runrate should have been on a higher side.They must remember that we don't have enough power house in the lower order.7+ will always be impossible for us in last 20 overs.That's why i stress upon having extra batsman in the team

AbhinavSuper

School Cricketer
I still doubt on Akmals dismissal. Clearly he was cheated in my opinion. He even showed his calmness by laughing silently while leaving the ground after giving out...

Addy

National Board President
Sangakkar is a sore loser. He always brings local umpires in pressure with his loud unnececessary apeals.

sattar

Club Captain
To be honest when that target of 280 was scored on the board i mean it.It was a another loss for us because to be really frank we cant chase more than 230 look at asia cup final where our bowlers defend that score.so batting need some serious improvement..and yeah why is asad shafiq is not in 11.get that akmal out of the team he just isnt performing

sattar

Club Captain
Yeah totally agreed i hope in 3 one day we win from batting or atleast put some good total if we bat 1st

Users who are viewing this thread