Cricket: Pakistan vs South Africa : 1st T20 : Winner

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Pakistan vs South Africa : 1st T20 : Winner

May I request to avoid having discussion about the match in vBookie forum. We have cricket discussion forum for it.

Never bet on a game involving Pakistan. It's not sport, its theater. Everything is already scripted

May I request to avoid having discussion about the match in vBookie forum. We have cricket discussion forum for it.

Why so people can say '50 on South Africa' isn't that what the rules say exactly not to do?

Why so people can say '50 on South Africa' isn't that what the rules say exactly not to do?

Yeah, rules do say that posts like '50 on South Africa' aren't allowed and I am not saying that those kind of posts should be allowed. I am just saying that discussion about the match can be avoided in vBookie forum. Obviously we can't be really strict against those kind of posts but discussion about the match can surely be avoided in vBookie forum.

Why should discussion of the match be restricted to just the TOUR thread, if there is a vBookie event, why can't there be discussion on it? That's just madness.

Why should discussion of the match be restricted to just the TOUR thread, if there is a vBookie event, why can't there be discussion on it? That's just madness.

Dipakvaio comment is fine but Tarun's comment is just not good enough in my opinion. "bet on africa mate he win if he bat first". What does that mean?

It depends on the forum mods anyway. You are a mod of this forum and if you think it's fine. Then it's fair enough.

Well tarun's comment is just showing what is going wrong with the forum at the moment. But it shouldn't stop discussion as a whole.

tbf he does have a point, Pakistan struggle to chase and SA have a big chance of winning if they put up a competitive total first.

It's just that he presented his argument the way a toddler would

hey aditya i don't discussion about pakistan vs africa match result or any of player here i give just idea to dipak
and if you have problem or anyone else then sorry mate

Never bet on a game involving Pakistan. It's not sport, its theater. Everything is already scripted

mark not only pakistan matches are scripted 99 percentage of matches results are fixed and how many runs are scored in avery ten overs are also scripted mate

again sorry for this post if anyone have problem

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread