Pakistani players

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I am playing as Pakistan and my batsmen are pretty weak. I've been getting some class out of Younis and Yousuf, and some good performances from Hafeez, but the rest are fairly poor. Are there any suggestions for some decent young Pakistani batsmen?

My bowlers (Shah, Asif, Afridi and Arafat) have been doing pretty well but when teams work them out they can be ineffective. For example I have skittled India for 137 but in their second innings they are 220 for 2 at tea. Likewise, any suggestions for some young Pakistani bowlers? Some really quick guys would be nice.

Me and Jack did a story with Pakistan, so might aswell list the young players that did well for us:

F.Alam
A.Nisar
U.Tariq
S.Niazi

We didn't find many good young young bowlers but Riaz Afridi and Ifkiter Anjum(sp?) seemed good prospects. The list above though were the batsmen that impressed alot in the first season for us. You not using Kaneria?

Ah. Forgot to ask that question. :p

If it's ICC08 then my answer is pretty much void, as mine are for ICC06. They might be good though?

Yeah this is 2008.

Lost the 1st Test against India by 116 runs after a good effort. Brought in Raza, Mujtaba, Mughal and Samiullah and won by an innings and 90 runs in the second. :)

An unchanged team for the 3rd Test batted for more than a day to secure a draw and a tied series. Not bad against India. :) Lost the first ODI though, need to sort a squad out for ODIs.

afaq raheem,salman butt,younis khan,mohd yousuf,adnan raza,shahid afridi,akmal are the best middle order in the game.

adnan raza is a must for anyone,
even in my county mode i sign him every year

Users who are viewing this thread