Pakistan's tour of England - August/September - 3 Tests/3 T20Is

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Excellent start by our standards. I fear the lack of a good pinch hitter might prove costly later on in the innings.
What happened to Asif Ali? He looked a good big hitting prospect.

I have heard plenty of good things about a guy called Ali Imran as well. How good is he?

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
I have heard plenty of good things about a guy called Ali Imran as well. How good is he?
I have no clue. I don't think I've seen him play, even in PSL.
What happened to Asif Ali? He looked a good big hitting prospect.
Lack of consistency and constantly underperforming in international colors got him dropped. Had a mediocre PSL so wasn't even in contention for reselection. The selectors then moved onto Khushdil Shah and Iftikhar Ahmed in that role.

Also, wtf are Hafeez and Malik doing? They need to HIT EVERY BALL! Should've sent Shadab out to bat instead of Malik.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I have no clue. I don't think I've seen him play, even in PSL.

Lack of consistency and constantly underperforming in international colors got him dropped. Had a mediocre PSL so wasn't even in contention for reselection. The selectors then moved onto Khushdil Shah and Iftikhar Ahmed in that role.

Also, wtf are Hafeez and Malik doing? They need to HIT EVERY BALL! Should've sent Shadab out to bat instead of Malik.
Found couple of videos of Ali Imran's batting:

I think Pakistan are under-utilizing Imad Wasim's batting. He should have been sent as a pinch hitter.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Okay, Hafeez has started to pick up his rate and he's timing it quite nicely. Malik needs to pump up his scoring speed as well, or let Shadab or Iftikhar come out.[DOUBLEPOST=1598797901][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think Pakistan are under-utilizing Imad Wasim's batting. He should have been sent as a pinch hitter.
Imad can be good pinch hitter, but really there are better prospects available in Shadab and Iftikhar. Just look at any of Shadab's PSL knock or Iftikhar's knock against Australia when he was literally the only one that was able to score big.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Well, at least Malik's dismissal allows for an opportunity to pick things up a little more.

Terrible innings tho.[DOUBLEPOST=1598798193][/DOUBLEPOST]Do not fail me Iftikhar!

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Hafeez has played very well.
He has. It was a sedated start and given his reputation to eat away at deliveries you can understand why us Pakistani fans would be so worried when he came out to bat after such a good start. He has proven most of us (including me wrong) by upping his strike rate drastically.

Users who are viewing this thread