PC GFX '22 featuring IPL | CHAMPION crowned in a tightly contested design-off!!

DESIGN-OFF FOR CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE - Vote for your best AVATAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PEACE MAKER

ICC Board Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Mumbai Indians
CSK
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Waiting to see the entries of Other Participants :Claping::Cheersmate:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Entry 1 - 5/10
The text could have got this entry a pretty high score otherwise I like it. Sharpness on the render could have been better.

Entry 2 - 3/10
It is neat but there is hardly any work done on it, it seems. The lighting is dull and it takes away whatever little good there would have been with that ava.

Entry 3 - 2/10
Two different players in 1 avatar is something I personally didn't like. Also there is too much going on in that little space. The textures selection is nice but blending isn't upto the mark. Kohli looks like a zombie with those eyes!

Entry 4 - 4/10
I like the frame. The stock used could have been better. The text spoils it big time!

Entry 5 - 2/10
This was a nice concept but that glow on the render makes it look dirty. The text too doesn't look good with emboss and border there. As I said, it is a nice concept but needs many touchups.

Entry 6 - 7/10
The best of the lot for me. Everything gels well together and looks pleasing to the eye. It could have been a bit more sharper though.

Entry 7 - 4/10
I love the render and the text used. But that background is a huge huge letdown. This avatar has potential but seems unfinished.

Entry 8 - 5/10
Too bright on the eyes. I like it but something feels off in it. Text is good not great. I feel the textures aren't blend well and that is where it scores negatively.

Entry 9 - 4/10
Remove that text and I will rate it 8/10 without the text! It has undone an amazing ava. The lighting, the stock all are top class. Text size is huge too which takes away all the life in it.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Entry 1 - 4/10
Liked the way you have used the lighting at the top, could've used a better stock there. Maybe reduce the sharpness of it?

Entry 2 - 2/10
Not much of an art there. Looks bland tbh. Maybe some additional texture on it could've made it better. A burning fire texture maybe?

Entry 3 - 5/10
I like what you have done there. Everything looks good. All the effects blend in nicely. If you had done just one stock image, this would've been a killer. Either Rohit or Kohli, not both.

Entry 4 - 3.5/10
Not a fan of colors that you have used there. Looks creative but the stock in the middle is not really blending with the frame. Natural light on the stock is just spoiling everything. Make the stock darker and use some dark colors for the frame.

Entry 5 - 4/10
Glow around Butler and the text was not needed I think. Bg is perfect, just the color combination & text looks messy. Use a texture behind Butler to take the ava to another level

Entry 6 - 8/10
Everything looks perfect, the artistic touch and that colored lighting at various parts of the ava looks great. Perfect placement of text.

Entry 7 - 3.5/10
Nothing much to say other than needing improvements in special effects, text and some creativity.

Entry 8 - 4.5/10
Text looks classic. Does not look good on this ava but might look better for different ones. Stock selection is nice but the effect is overdone.

Entry 9 - 5/10
I find it as good as Rohit's Ava in entry 3. Just that this one is a bit brighter than the entry 3 and also the texture used is different. Text placement is decent but needs improvement there.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well done guys, I am sure as this was just a first round so you ought to be rusty! Hoping to see some nice entries for the 2nd round too. Remember, in wallpaper you can use so much more creativity and get a bigger space to showcase your talent. I hope as it is a wallpaper, the number of entries do not come down.

Users who are viewing this thread