PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Entries for #PCGMCRound1 are up on the first post. Please start voting!

I'd like to welcome our new panel members - Simon, MaD, Dipak and MattW (who's back as a guest panelist). Unlike last season, the ratings of the panel members and the public poll will hold equal weigtage in deciding the winner in Season 6.

Good luck everyone!

NOTE: Asking for votes and self voting is strictly not allowed. Anyone found doing so would be DISQUALIFIED from the competition.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
This is the battle between 1st entry & 5th one. Other entries looks weak. Gfx makers should have tried to bring their the best to make the competition interesting. Its hard to call the best entry between those two. It seems impossible for me to separate them. Aaaaah! I need to do hard work in finding best one. That hard work which hadn't even done by those two gfx legends.
Btw, I easily could catch entry 5 owner. :D

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
IMO there are few better entries than entry 1.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
^Yup very much agree, I won't be surprised if the other entries don't get the vote because nearly most of them are either over done with the lightning, or just ruined by text.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Entry no. 10 just slapped me. :facepalm How speedily that entry is getting votes. Almost leading for a win there.

All the hard work can be seen there , even in the first glance.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I like Entry 1 and 3 (minus the render in the siggy). Siggy 1 would have been all the more special if it had a Kallis the batsman and Kallis the bowler in the background on the side of the main render instead of the tiny Kallis photograph hanging absolutely nowhere. I loved the background effect the most from the set.

The much talked about Entry 10 impressed me with the efforts put in the siggy and the text in the avvy looks fabulous but may be a different picture of Kallis would be have better since one can hardly notice it is Kallis in the avvy if there was no text in it.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Entry no. 10 just slapped me. :facepalm How speedily that entry is getting votes. Almost leading for a win there.

Not every one has same opinions as yours. And plus look at that entry, the work that has been put on it is being clearly seen.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Not every one has same opinions as yours. And plus look at that entry, the work that has been put on it is being clearly seen.

Yeah, hard work is evolved there. I was looking for effects, textures and text to judge the entry. Couldn't see much better work with effects, textures & text in that entry. But really I missed to judge the real hard work. :facepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread