PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Hey @Simon, why 6,4,8,1,5 entries didn't receive any points? They all got 1 votes.
On the previous season, one vote=2points right? any explanations?

Rizwan_zak11

Associate Captain
A small suggestion - Next time PCGMC should team members randomly for Collab related stuffs. Because some are insearch of partners yet even some are not participating due to lack of partners. Thanks. :)

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
Pakistan
A small suggestion - Next time PCGMC should team members randomly for Collab related stuffs. Because some are insearch of partners yet even some are not participating due to lack of partners. Thanks. :)

You are right.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
A small suggestion - Next time PCGMC should team members randomly for Collab related stuffs. Because some are insearch of partners yet even some are not participating due to lack of partners. Thanks.

Justice and real skill test. Good idea.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
@Simon does both the members who are doing collab need to send the entries to you and Pranav.

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Many guys are quitting this round. Due to lack of partners . In some cases its ego problem. Can't stop it. Helpless.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
I don't understand what fuss is going on. It's very easy to get a collab partner, just VM anyone and they will become your partner unless they are busy and got another partner, generally we have people who post in the thread - need a partner and they do get one. Just calm down, you'll get a partner.

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I don't understand what fuss is going on. It's very easy to get a collab partner, just VM anyone and they will become your partner unless they are busy and got another partner, generally we have people who post in the thread - need a partner and they do get one. Just calm down, you'll get a partner.

Na, im not talking about me.

Viral Shah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah just calm down and listen to him you will get a partner:p and i am also not having any partner but don't vm me:noway
Anyways looking forward to this round and hoping to see some good collabs:cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread