PC, PS2 or Xbox?

i would say either pc or ps2. DO NOT GET IT ON XBOX as u can not save the game at the end of an over. i would say ps2 as the controls are easier than a keyboard and the graphics are also better than the pc.

willv88 said:
i would say either pc or ps2. DO NOT GET IT ON XBOX as u can not save the game at the end of an over. i would say ps2 as the controls are easier than a keyboard and the graphics are also better than the pc.

What? PS2 graphics better than PC? Either you have a really crap PC or are in need of a eye examination.

I will get it on PS2 if get it at all, Cricket seems more at home with a big TV and controller.

Get it on PC.Graphics will be much better,and you can get patches.

ps2. i feel so sorry for all those pc players playing on their small computer screens and not their tv's. And having to press the buttons on a stupid large keyboard and not a small controller that can fit in ya hands. Also having to everytime wait to turn ya computer on before ya play. all precious seconds. get it on the ps2 as its just way better than the pc.

willv88 said:
ps2. i feel so sorry for all those pc players playing on their small computer screens and not their tv's. And having to press the buttons on a stupid large keyboard and not a small controller that can fit in ya hands. Also having to everytime wait to turn ya computer on before ya play. all precious seconds. get it on the ps2 as its just way better than the pc.
PC: Better graphics
PC: Easy conrols with a game pad
PC: Can fix the bugs

PC version is way better than the PS2 version.

willv88 said:

Um go buy a Controller for your PC, so keyboard problem solved. And most graphic cards these days have a TV out, so you can plug it in your TV anyway. And my PC is always on so I don't have to wait those precious seconds for it to boot up.

pc better graphics lol. must be hard to see them on your small little pc screen. must be ant-cricket 2005. Just relaxing being able to play on the big screen and being able to change the channel and watch some tv as well. Almost like comparing a movie on your tv to a movie on the big cinema screen. i would certainly need my contact lenses in ,if i was playing it on the pc thats for sure.

cant wait for ps2 version. getting ready to sit back relax and enjoy some popcorn while watchin it on the big screen

bigger the screen, the more pixelated the crappy ps2 graphics are.

also my comp is my own and no waiting.

ps2 rulzz

ps2:good graphics
ps2:Bigger screens
ps2:no need to install
ps2:play in a controller muh better

Users who are viewing this thread