Not open for further replies.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
clarke-warner.jpg
Welcome to the first official press conference of the Outlaws. Joins us today at a rushed conference is Yash Raj, team owner of The Outlaws along with his teammate and co-owner Josh Lyman.

PCPL resumed it's 6th season not long ago which gave birth to a new team called The Outlaws. Everything went smooth until we say a new team called 'X Rebels' being introduced and allowed while ignoring the new team requests made earlier. This decision not only hurt the small teams but also the bigger ones since the race got even bigger and confusing, nobody liked the inclusion of more Star Players and the scarcity of PC Players. This is when we saw the first evident bias.

The Outlaws were certainly not happy with the player ratings as we saw the owner arguing over it with PCPL management earlier.

To clarify on it, Yash Raj released an official statement which read;

"I was rated in Pool Red even after winning the title twice with The Western Windings and Slipperpool. They say they promote you after you become an owner of a team, while I should have been rated Blue at first and then be promoted to Purple because I'm one of the owners of The Outlaws. My contribution is nowhere near to that of the likes of Kurt and few others but is certainly not bad when compared to some having Purple ratings excluding some who have worked really hard which people couldn't really get as they were not up in PC auctions. They quite silently ignored those names during the argument. Our team staff will share the list of those players and request a clarity on it. "

Here are the names which were ignored and are rated Purple, said their team staff:
Saroj Padhy
Jack Ryder
Ali Bubere
Sod Anderson
Rudolph Struwig
Abdul Rafay
Umair Nazim

Josh Lyman took it further saying;
"They have successfully rated their team players purple and the reason for it according to them is they are working for PCPL. Great, we can also work for the PCPL and turn half of our players to purple. This needs clarity and not partiality. PCPL management also keeps harping about people who've worked for PCPL ages ago and are yet to make a post this season while they say Yash Raj was demoted because of his inactivity? This just keeps getting frustrating seeing so many under the table changes. If this goes on don't think we'll be able to continue next season."

238FE2F500000578-2852290-image-55_1417131286821.jpg

Both left the conference royally. Stay tuned for future updates and do cast your vote on the poll if you want a change.

Last edited by a moderator:

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Simple solution: turn all team owners to Blue or less.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Plus aside from 1 post last time where I defended someone against the inherent mysogeny that was happening (which was deleted) I'd not posted before this season in PCPL. Yet that gets me to red?

I'm not ticked by the mistake, I'm ticked by the fact that the reaction to it was to cover it up. It took me jumping up and down and getting it conformed to get any reaction.

I was never expecting the saints to pay for it. What I'm protesting at is that upon seeing the mistake, the action was to edit it, not acknowledge it and hope it goes away.

Post a 'hey, C&P mistake, actual bid is x'. No problem. Edit the post and hope it goes away? I'll call you on it.

If thats the thinking, have any other bids been edited, any confidential information disseminated, how do we know?

Just wanting the same rules for all.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Nice try, is this failed attempt part of reason why one of your owners asked me this in PM

We allowed to deliberately downgrade players/choose who will be downgraded to free up $$?
Only the owners will be downgraded should the franchise have insufficient funds to complete their auctions.
Yeah, but can we, for example, say

"We going to overspend, we will do this my downgrading x back to silver giving us $40k"?
If x is an owner and you will not be able to complete your squad with your available budget, then yes.
Cool, thanks :)

1. You guys formed The Outlaws after 12 August (Ratings just about complete)
  2. PCPL Management had absolutely noting to do with your selection in owners.
  3. If you guys are worried about funds ^ , just bid for lower Pool players.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Nice try, is this failed attempt part of reason why one of your owners asked me this in PM

1. You guys formed The Outlaws after 12 August (Ratings just about complete)
  2. PCPL Management had absolutely noting to do with your selection in owners.
  3. If you guys are worried about funds ^ , just bid for lower Pool players.
That was FP's mind game which you probably didn't get and are still yet to answer on the purple rated players. Still have much more vCash to blow than you guys. :D

Team was formed on 23rd August, it's not official until official.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
That PM thing was between Rudi and I - we were discussing that as a tactic in PM, we also passed that onto another team too.

Were not worried about funds, were actually 2nd best behind Skyhawks for $$ to spend. ;)

But none of that is the Crux of our argument, classic debating tactic, if you don't like the premise, change the question ;)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
That PM thing was between Rudi and I - we were discussing that as a tactic in PM, we also passed that onto another team too.

Were not worried about funds, were actually 2nd best behind Skyhawks for $$ to spend. ;)
Now almost the same as Hawks, less than 10K difference[DOUBLEPOST=1504949511][/DOUBLEPOST]
@RUDOLPH Except few who we all can agree upon.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
That was FP's mind game which you probably didn't get and are still yet to answer on the purple rated players. Still have much more vCash to blow than you guys. :D
Here's an answer you might understand ... I know you are taking this "Villain" and "The Outlaws" thing very seriously ... The groups are locked , loaded and we are rolling with it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread